~12~

(Listen to the above song for a better experience)

                           Jungkook's povWalking towards my room i smiled to myself

Jungkook's pov
Walking towards my room i smiled to myself. Eomma's words were the only thing ringing in my head.
*Flashback*
"My son is in love" eomma said.
"I am not!" I defended.
"Say whatever you want son but i am your mother and you can't hide your feelings from your mother. And....it's okay to love someone. Also i like her too!" She said with a smile.
"Why do you think i love her?" I asked still curious as to how she knows my feelings more than me. I give her a ball of wool as my feelings and she will neatly knit a sweater out of it and give it back telling me what it meant to twist turn and sew each thread.
"Because I've never seen you so happy? And i have never seen you living like you are not a disappointment. Son, love is a feeling. It's a feeling of home. It's a feeling which makes you feel better in your own skin. And it's a feeling which gives you a reason to drown in their eyes" my eyes flicked to hers.
"How do you know?"
"When you look at her? You just keep looking in her eyes. Like? It's just her eyes that matter and nothing else. It's not just like...it's not lust....it's love. Because it is said that eyes are the mirror of one's soul" she smiles softly at me.
*Flashback ends*
I sighed. She makes my heart beat like crazy. I was about to turn towards my room's corridor when hyung stopped me.
"Yes hyung?" I asked him.
"Uh jungkook do you know that nayani has an elder sister?" He asked looking kind of nervous. I thought of teasing him.
"Since when did my hyung started getting intrested in girls?" I asked as his eyes widened.
"I-its nothing like that...just father said he wants me to marry her..." He trailed off.
My expressions turned cold at the mention of him. He was the reason of my displeasure.
My brother has always been the most supportive of all. I love him and he loves me too and i know that. And if he is being forced into something than i will not stand that one bit .
"Are you forced in this hyung?" I asked with a cold voice. He looked at me in shock and then shook his head. He knows i might not fight my father for what he did to me but i won't let it slide if my loved ones are being troubled because of his selfishness.
"Uh...at first i was just shocked. I was thinking what if she isn't like what they say she is? I saw her portrait and she is b-beautiful. But what if she is arrogant and moody?" That was his problem.
Royals are many time considered as arrogant and spoiled. Which isn't completely wrong. Because they are... except nayani.
"She is nayani's sister right? Then she must be like her aswell" i said being doubtfull.
"Yess i hope so!" He smiled.
"Where were you going?" He widened his eyes
"Oh no! Father called me. I have to go! Take care" i saw him running towards where the royal library was located.
I turned to walk away.
Finally reaching my room i sat on the bed sighing.
I never knew nandani had a sister.
(So did my readers 😂)
I closed my eyes my mind foggy with previous incidents when the announcer announced.
"Princess nayani is arriving" my eyes shot open and i got up. Is she going to talk about what i did earlier?
Why did you have to be this flirty jungkook? Aish....what will she say? Will she tell me to stay away from her?
My thoughts were interrupted when nayani walked inside. She'd changed from the previous clothes and now she was simply wearing a beautiful lehenga. Every time i looked at her....she felt more ethereal than ever. She rushed to me and stood infront of me.
"jungkook! You are bleeding" she said with a raised voice when my eyes went down to my hands tightly gripping the sword. I hadn't kept it away instead i was playing with it to distract myself. It didn't helped as it looks.
"Uh ..i guess" i smiled awkwardly.
She shook her head and called a maid.
"Go to my room and bring the pink box kept beside my dressing table" she bowed and went away to bring what nayani told her to bring.
"Uh ..i am fine!" She shot me a glare.
"Yeah i see that!" I could see the concern in her eyes.
"Hey...it's okay..look at me?" She raised her head to meet my gaze when i saw slight tears in her eyes. I was beyond shocked to see tears in her eyes. She was a warrior and i saw how well she fought. But here she was tearing up at a small wound.
"It's so deep! What are you? Is it not paining?" She asked concerned was all i could sense in every word she spoke.
Soon the maid arrived. Turned out it was a box in which she kept some medicines for herself is she got injured during......well sneaking out to eat... panipuri. It was a dish i got to eat when we went to market.
"Uh...you know what? I won so now you have to do what i say!" She said with a victory smile lingering on her lips.
"Oh okay? Tell me what do you want me to do...princess?" I asked her smirking. Her cheeks turned red yet again.
In the ground it was not easy to tell if she really was blushing as she was already red due to all the fighting.
"You have to perform with me! In the Sangeet!" She said while i looked at her clueless of what he meant.
"What do you mean perform? And what is this s-san-e-t" i couldn't pronounce what she said.
"Uh you know your elder brother and my elder sister are getting married soon?" She brought up the topic i forgot about due to her presence.
Then again she makes me forget about my sorrows then other things are small infront of it.
"Uh..my brother told me" i smiled at her.
"You know kritika di is my favourite. And i am pretty sure oppa is going to like her so much!" She said excitedly.
If she says so then i think she will be good for hyung.
"And about Sangeet...it's one of the function we celebrate here in marriage. Where we dance and sing and enjoy whole night" she said.
"Oh okay...and perform with you means?"
"Being my partner" she answered.
My heart skipped a beat.or two.
She just asked me to be her partner??? I couldn't have asked for more.
"What happened?"
"Huh? Nothing" i smiled awkwardly.
"Uh i should leave now. Take care of your hand and think about what i said and tell me ok? But you don't have any other option after all you lost" she stood up saying this but i pulled her arm and she landed on my lap. Her eyes were wide and i could feel my heart thundering inside but i ignored it.
"I don't like loosing princess... but if it's you? I might loose some more fights " i said but i didn't smirked this time telling clearly that i was not teasing and i meant it. Her lips parted and my eyes went to her lips. Her breathing was shallow and her lips were pink. If i would love to devour any dessert after dinner it have to be her lips.
I unconsciously licked my lips while looking at hers. And she wasn't a kid to not know what was happening.
Her eyes went wider than before if it was possible and stood up harshly.
"Uh...i-i have to leave bye!" She rushed out like this room has caught fire.
Well my body surely has.

Jeon jungkook realised what he's feeling.
But nayani is still unaware.
I can't myself wait to see when will she realise.
Also, a Sangeet can be something which has started taking place in today's generation but in imagination anything is possible right?
So i will think about how they can play any song and dance to it.
It has to be romantic isn't it?

Thankyou so much for reading my story!
~sofia.