《 ( 1 ) 》Unexpected Arrival

=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

This fanfiction comes from a fan's imagination of the animation show BoBoiBoy, there might be some changes from the original show.

Author is not fluent in English and there may be many grammar mistakes, really help it if you could point out the mistakes in hope the author could learn from mistakes and the fanfic would get better in future.

Criticisms, suggestions, any comments regarding this Fanfiction are highly welcomed.  

=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

"HAHAHAHAH! Finally! I've been waiting for so long for this! It's time for the hero to lose!"

Stop.

"BoBoiBoy, watch out!"

I'm already tired from all of this.

"Giving up already, young man? Huh. I thought that you wanted to save your friends, especially your precious little family."

I don't care anymore

"Don't give up already, BoBoiBoy!"

Enough talking. Just please end this pain faster.

"BoBoiBoy------

-----Don't forget us."

Kriiingg---

As the sound of a bell rang throughout the building, all students breathed a relief at the end of their school today. Cheerful voices can be heard from students after waving a good-bye to their teachers, and leave the school to continue their daily activities. They all walks as they talk to their friends, excited to go through the day as a teenager.

Except for one.

Here, we see a boy who is well-known for being a superhero of Pulau Rintis. With his usual unique orange dino hat that people can immediately recognise him even from far away.

Yup, it's him! BoBoiBoy.

BoBoiBoy walked among the other teenagers, with a blank stare down. He walks with something bothering his mind from earlier, he even day dreamed through the classes because of this.