𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

Start from the beginning

You slumped back in silent defeat, pained terror written in your eyes. Husk had strolled over, bending down and carefully taking one of Alastor's ears into his clawed hands, giving it a tough squeeze. There was no reaction. "Al, buddy, you're not funny," Husk spat, though he, too, was clearly shaken by the situation. Once more you set a hand on his shoulder and began to shake him.

"Wake up, wake up, wake up!" you hissed angrily. You didn't know what else to feel at that moment. Sadness and anger stirred together always made one hell of a scary creature to dwell inside one's stomach, always getting you to snap at the ones close to you or to sob endlessly.

Your hands grabbed Alastor and you pulled him onto your chest, his lifeless weight making it all the more difficult. "No, please no," you sniffed, holding his mangled face over your shoulder while running your fingers through his soft hair. "Alastor, get up, I need you to get up. I need you!" You began to sob, eyes screwing shut and arms wrapping around his back tightly. You could not feel his heart beating. His chest did not rise with signs of breathing. There was no movement throughout his entire form.

"Don't leave me."

"(Y/n)-"

"Get out."

Gabriel stood there, shock written across his face. He said nothing. The silence seemed almost suffocating, only Charlie's weak sobs and your shaky breaths making any sort of sound in the area. "But (Y/n)-"
"I said out!" you screamed, fresh hot tears spilling from your scrunched up face. "I never want to see you EVER again!"

Gabriel's wings fluttered and took him aback when Vaggie shoved her spear in his direction, his many eyes going wide. "I swear, I didn't-!"
"GET OUT!" Venom spat from your words like a heavy rain, the Archangel's eyes going wide. "You don't mean that..." A sense of déjà vu hit you, only making your current state worse. "YOU KILLED HIM! HE'S DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU, YOU SICK, SELFISH, FUCK!" you screeched, holding Alastor's decomposing body closer to you. Vaggie used her spear and began jabbing him towards the entrance of the hotel.

"It was for your own good!"

"I was in love with him!"

Gabriel shot you a glare, hands curling into fists. "That man was going to hurt you! I did what I had to!" he retorted, unable to say anything more before Vaggie shoved him out the hotel's doors. Niffty was staring at Alastor's corpse, horror glazed over her single eye. Husk was sat next to you, seeming almost unable to understand what he was seeing. His ears were bent back, your face buried in Alastor's hair. Your tears soaked his locks.

"I need you, Alastor," you whispered shakily, as if that would somehow magically pull him back from his second death. Blood dripped from the left side of his face, that eye in particular having melted and trickled out of its socket, the pupil distorted and runny. There was no waking up from this was there? Not for you and most definitely not for Alastor. You wished this was all just some crazy dream like you wished many things were; but this one was real. This one was actually real.

"He's...oh God," Charlie started, Angel hugging himself tight while staring at the lifeless body of your lover in your arms. "Jesus. Someone actually killed the Radio Demon...that's-"
"Awful," Niffty finished in her high pitched voice, hugging Husker's leg very tightly while streams of water poured from her gaze.

You stared at Alastor's horribly disfigured face. Well, the right side of it looked perfectly fine. The other was the half that had been so unlucky as to fall beneath the sizzling power of the water. "You'll be okay, Al. Everything's going to be okay," you grinned, your own tears rolling along your cheeks. "I'm going to fix you and everything's going to be fine!" Your bleeding wrist was lifted to his lips, the blood only glossing over his flesh and not actually entering his mouth.