𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

{𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎.𝟗}
WHEN THERE WAS AN US

"I'll give you the world

"I'll give you the world. The moon. The fucking stars. Anything you ask, it's yours. I'm yours."
- 𝐚.𝐛

☀︎

"TWO BEERS, THANKS." Parrish told the bartender sittin at the bar with Veronica by his side.
"So Veronica Argent...how's your hometown treating you since you've been back?" He questions passing a beer her way.

"Uhh.."

She contemplates on whether to say like shit since her sister and now her were brought into this supernatural mess. Or that fact that her ex high school sweetheart that she's still in love with is turning 16 years olds to help get revenge on his dead uncle for killing his mother. But she chooses to say;

"Great...home is where the heart is, they say as cliché is that is." She replies, taking a sip of her beer.

Jordan chuckles at her remark. She looked around the bar hearing the bell on the bar door, seeing a familiar face entering the bar...Derek. She catches his eye, seeing her then her companion, he had this face she hasn't seen since highschool. She turned her focus back to Jordan.

"Another round?" He questions with a smile.

"I've been waiting for you to ask." She expressed.

***

Beers in the two started a little questionnaire, drunken fun.

"Have you ever been in love?" Jordan asks.

"Love.." Roni started, looking over at Derek who hadden taken his eyes off of her since he noticed her in the bar. "...yea..I have one before."

"And?"

"It..uh it didn't end well." She acknowledges taking another sip of beer.

"Ok..uh Derek Hale hasn't stop staring at you since he got here so I take it that..ended badly?"

"Yea.." she sighs.

"Well uh..it's getting late do you want me to take you home..or?" Parrish trailed on standing up from his stool at the bar.

"How about..your place?"

"Or we can do that.." He expressed with an innocent smile helping her put on her jacket.

Veronica and Jordan had a bit of a fling back in college; a couple of hook ups here and there but they never really led to anything and they stayed good friends.