𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

{𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 0.7}
ABOMINATION

"What does love really mean

"What does love really mean....?"
- 𝐮.𝐤

☀︎

THEY SEE THE CREATURE
BEING DESCRIBED, their expression catches Stiles' attention. He turns to see what they do and jumps back near Roni who's now standing next to Derek. The scaled creature jumps down face to face with the group. It knocks Erica out first and hits her to the wall with its long tail.

"Run!" Derek shouts at Veronica and Stiles. The creature scratches Derek, sinking the poison into his skin.

"Derek your neck." Roni states.

His legs begin to fail him causing him to fall slowly, Stiles and Ronicatch him. Placing his arms around their shoulders. The trio rush toward the pool not aware of where the shapeshifter is.

"Hey, come on. Where is it? Can you see it?"

"I can smell it. Please, hurry. Call Scott!" Derek asks in distress.

"Yea. " Stiles mutters, pulling his phone out of his pocket with his free hand. He drops it, reaching for it, letting Derek his arm still around Roni; they both fall into the pool. With Derek being temporarily paralyzed all his body weight was on Roni. She couldn't carry him in water by herself.

"Stiles get your as—"

Stiles jumps into the pool helping, carrying the extra weight.

"Where did it go? Do you see it?" Stiles asks, spitting water out inside the pool.

"No." Derek states.

"Okay, maybe it took off?"

They hear a monstrous screech.

"....Maybe not." Roni states.

☀︎

"Good you're back. How was the game?" Argent asks as he hears his front door open.

"Why don't you ask the star player?" Gerard states, walking into Chris's sight with Allison and Scott.

Chris's face froze when he saw Scott, the beta werewolf in his house.

"Wher—where's Roni? "

"She went to the bathroom at the game and I haven't seen her since." Gerard replies.