𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

{𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 0.6}
TRUST

"Wasn't supposed to be

"Wasn't supposed to be...right in front of me."
- 𝐚.𝐫

☀︎

GEARED ARGENT , Allison and Roni's grandfather  had rolled into town after the truth came out about kate. Roni suppected he came for the same reason Kate did. To catch an alpha. In this case Derek. On top of her grandfather being in Beacon Hills and the teenage shapeshifter Jackson Whittemore, It's pretty safe to say Veronica was stressed.

Her grandfather had been trying to get close to Allison since he'd been here. He hasn't seen her since she was an infant, their dad never seemed to want them to meet him well at least Roni thought.

Veronica was currently walking out the front door of her house, hopping into the car. Once inside she checks her phone, Roni looks up outwards  the window on her side to be met by her grandfather piercing through. She was straddled to say the least the girl got out of the car facing him.

"I didn't mean to scare you..."

"It's okay." Roni states, sliding her phone into her back pocket.

"Are you expecting someone else?"

"no. No, definitely not." Veronica replies with a vague smile.

"Good! Then we can talk for a minute." He suggests persistently.

"You know trust is a commodity our family holds very high.  And my daughter-- well, your aunt Kate-- died doing what she thought was right. Her intentions may have been a bit misguided–"

"Misguided? Killing innocence?" Roni sasses with a brow raised.

"I like that. Oh, you remind me of her. She challenged me, too." He saids with a chuckle.

"Is that what you want? Us to challenge you?"

"I want you to trust me. You're gonna find yourself put in the position where you question the trust of people close to you-- even your closest friends. And, when that happens, you have to know the trust you'd never question is family. Can I trust you, Veronica?"

"Yes, you can trust me and my sister."

☀︎

Veronica's alarm clock sent loud sounds through her room waking her up to take Alison to school. She got up and got dressed in some khaki jeans and a white cropped cardigan . She headed out the door with Allison.