Epilogue

Four Years Later.

Arnav and the entire Raizada and Singhania family sat down in the huge assembly Hall of the Indian Justice Department watching the honour ceremony for both the military and police force.

Anjali's name got called to receive the highest honor of the award ceremony and the entire family rejoiced cheering for her.

Anjali got on stage with her award to give her acceptance speech.

"I never thought in a million years that someday I will be standing her receiving this award....... I have done this in my life not worthy to be proud of but I was given a second chance to prove myself and this wouldn't have been possible if not for General Ashish Malhotra and my beloved family who believed in me and gave me a second chance at live. " Everyone had tears in the eyes hearing the emotional speech. "I thank you all and I dedicate this award to my little princess even though she is now a full grown woman, to my family and all those who believed in me..... Thank you. "

The hall roared with a standing ovation as Anjali walked up to the family and everyone hugged and congratulated her.

The after party for the ceremony was lit with friends and family coming together to celebrate all those who were awarded.

In the past four years she together with her team has been able to curb the trafficking cancer in the country and they were feared among criminal organizations in the country and she knew it wouldn't have been possible if not for the help and dedication of Arvind and Aarav who were once part of the organization and knew how they operated.

Anjali watched with tears of happiness as Arvind and Arnav chatted and laughed just like they did in the past.

It took Arnav nearly a year after the attempted kidnapping of the children for Arnav to warm up to Arvind and Anjali knew it was all due to the angel in the form of Khushi.

She never thought she could admire one woman's ability to change Arnav and unite him with his father.

Her Bhumi was not a graduate and will continue her studies to became a surgeon like she always wanted and she was the most proudest mother on earth.

Anya aka ASR Jr was the epitome of her father's character in the business world and just six months after taking over AR and Singhania group of companies, she had taken the company to higher heights than her father and uncles have in decades giving Arnav, Aman and Akash a chance to travel and enjoy life with their wives but they never fail to help her when she needs it.

Virat dropped out of college and went to a culinary school taking over the restaurants owned by the family and increasing it popularity on the continent and was awarded the most promising chef by the Michelin Guide at just nineteen years old breaking records for this.

Vidhi who has always been obsessed with computers and coding was now a third year student at Massachusetts Insitute of Technology MIT. And works part time as a developer for tech giants like Apple, Samsung and Google who are all fighting for her to exclusively work for them but she prefers to be a freelancer.

Vamika and Pooja also owns a string of high fashion boutiques around the country which was thriving.

What more could she as for in love seeing how happy and thriving her family was.

She was not only a mother to Bhumi but also Aarav who is a decorated part of her team and she loved that boy as if he was her own.

She used to hate Shyam but now she sees in as a good luck charm that gave her the most amazing children and his horrible deeds brought her brother and sister in law together and all that hat she had for him was all gone.

"Hi Aarav. " Aarav who was speaking to his colleagues head snapped back to the familiar voice.

He saw surprised seeing Pooja speak to him for the first time in four years after she refused to accept his apologies and he respected her so much that he kept his distance away from her even when they were in the same room.

"Hi Pooja. " He mumbled nervously and Pooja smiled at him.

"Can we go somewhere to talk. " Aarav nodded like child and they both walked out for the party into the garden outside.

"Am sorry Pooja. " Aarav apologized and Pooja slapped him shocking the poor guy. "I deserve that. "

"Yes you deserve it and much more...... Why did you always avoid me?..... You should have grovelled if you were indeed sorry but you just gave up and I hate you for that. " Pooja cried hitting his chest and a shocked Aarav held her hand.

"It's not what you are thinking...... I would have bit I saw how uncomfortable you were each time I tried to get closer to you and I hated myself for making you feel that way...... If staying away was what made you happy then I did that but it didn't know it was hurting you...... I love you so much Pooja and you have no idea how much it hurts not to have you in my arms but seeing you smiling and laughing at family gathering was all I needed to live....... Please give me another chance to prove that I love you. "

Pooja nodded with Aarav pulled her into a passionate kiss.

They were so lost that they didn't see the youngsters watching and listening to them.

They started cheering breaking the couple up and the looked embarrassed at being caught making out.

Far from the garden the older generations watch the two lovers make up.

"I think we better start making preparations for the wedding. " Dhami who was standing with entire family said and everyone nodded feeling happy that they had finally made up after so many years.

They joined them at the garden and teased the hell out of Pooja and Aarav.

The guest watched in admiration seeing how united the family was.

They were the Family (Don't mess with Us).

The end.

Don't forget to hit the ⭐⭐⭐⭐ button, comment and follow for more.

٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ.

Xoxo xoxo.