Shot 9

No proofread.

Arvind was shocked hearing his son call him papa for the first time in thirty two years.

He turned and found Arnav with tears in his eyes and saw him run up to him and hugged him.

Arvind couldn't figure out if it was his own illusion or reality but he stood still and before he could decide what it was Arnav broke the hug and he went back to the stoic look he had always reserved for him.

He was amazed at how good he was at hiding his emotions and the tears in his eyes seems to have been sucked back in.

"Thank you Mr Malik for helping save my children..... It wouldn't have been possible if you hadn't helped Di and my children would have been in the worst state unimaginable...... Thank you. "
Arvind sighed and nodded seeing the tenderness in his eyes which he saw not a minute ago turn to coldness but he couldn't blame him because he had been disappointed by him for so long and he had every right to safeguard his heart and feeling when it comes to him but he was happy Anjali got her second chance and he didn't want to be a hindrance so he turned to leave but halted and turned back to Arnav.

"Arnav I know I have no right to ask you for anything but this is not for me...... We would have never been able to stop Sheetal if it hadn't been for Aarav and even though he was born to two criminals and hurt Pooja in the process, he is still a good kid and I know you have contacts to help him get out of this without any punishment...... He has lost the love of his life and is an orphan...... Please help him. "

Arnav nodded and watched as his father drove out and a part of him wanted to call him back but he controlled himself.

He had lived over thirty years not wanting anything to do with him because he was the culprit but to find out they were all victims of circumstances was shocking to him but he couldn't forget his scheme of wanting to take his hard earned money all for himself years ago.

A part of him wanted the father he knew in the first fourteen years of his life but another part of him was scared to hope and he decided to leave it to fate.

He turned to walk back into the mansion when he found his wife staring at him with a smile on her face.

He walked up to her and hugged his wife and savior.

The woman who taught him to love again and be in touch with his emotions, something he thought was for the weak but she taught him it made him more stronger.

"I think maybe someday I will be able to wholeheartedly accept him. " Arnav said as he pulled out of the hug and Khushi cupped his face and pecked his lips making him smile as the walked back into the house.

They didn't need words to understand each other and that was what made their love different and special.

Singhania Mansion.

Dhami, Aditya and Sonali sat in Aditya's study in total shock hearing the crimes of Mami and Nani.

They had video call Akash and Payal to tell them about what they heard form the kids only to be meet with the news of Mami and Nani including the reunion of Anjali with the family.

Dhami glared at her best friend who bowed her head ashamed

"Shame on you Devi..... How could you have supported something like this...... You of all people. " Dhami scolded Nani.

"I have always regretted what I did. " Nani tried to explain but Dhami stopped her.

"Really Devi....... If you really regretted what you did you wouldn't have hid it all these years and as much as am angry at you we have something really important to tell all of you and am glad Anjali is also there. " Dhami sighed not knowing how to say it so Sonali did it for her.