Shot 1

The sun rays gradually entered a room blinding a beautiful woman who frown being disturbed by the sun rays.

She slowly opened her eyes to find her husband standing by the window holding the blinds with a mischievous smirk on his face.

She glared at him and pulled the duvet over her face and he laughed and let go off the blinds and walked up to the bed and pulled the duvet off, totally leaving his wife's naked on the bed.

She stretched out her arms to him indicating she wanted to be carried and her husband shook his head and did just that.

Carrying her bridal style, he walked into the bathroom and she looked down at the bathtub and beamed happily inhaling the sweet rose oil scent filling the bathroom.

"Just like you like it. " Her husband said and she nodded happily as he placed her into the bathtub and she kissed him passionately in appreciation."Hurry up, we are already late. "

The man was about to walk out when his wife called out to him.

"Arnav? "

He turned and smiled at his wife.

"I love you. "

"I love you too Khushi. "

She blew a kiss at him and he caught and Khushi let out a laugh as he walked out.

She closed her eyes thanking God for all that she had.

From a beautiful yet stubborn daughter, a loving husband, brothers, sisters and in all a happy family.

They have been married for nearly eighteen years now but they never get tired of each other like most couple do and she thank God that her brothers also have the same relationship with her sisters.

She then remembered the incident that nearly broke her family apart nearly fifteen years ago and shuddered at how if not for her trust in her husband, she would have made the biggest mistake of her life by leaving him.

She brushed it off and got ready for the day.

She walked out of the bathroom in her towel to find her husband already suited up and looking dashingly hot and handsome even in his mid forties.

"Like what you. " Arnav said in a seductive voice as he was walked up to Khushi which made Khushi wet and she knew if she didn't control her hormones, they won't get down stairs.

"Pause your libido we are going to get late. " Khushi whispered and walked past Arnav who burst out laughing.

After half an hour Khushi walked out of the walk in closet ready for her day.

She looked up to find her husband smiling at him and walking up and pecked her lips.

"Sexy mummy. "

Khushi laughed and walked downstairs to find the whole family all sat at the dinning table with Vidhi and Virat in their school uniforms and the adults already set for their various works for the day.

But there was one person missing from the table and both looked at each other.

"Where is Anya? " Both asked in unison.

"Right here." A voice replied behind them and they turned to find their daughter Anya walking up to them dressed up like a business woman.