Chapter 422: Hijacking II

[???]

Later that night at the same day when the four got summoned into this world, they then arrived at the very heart of the Elven Kingdom completely shocking every living elven citizens in the area. To be exact the four of them have arrived at the very center of the capital of the elven kingdom and at the very front yard of the royal castle for the elven queen itself.

With Argos Flight speed, traversing the whole human continent towards the elven continent in one day was nothing but child's play. All he had to do was to efficiently utilize his mana around his wings in order to lessen the burden it will receive from flying at such speed. After all flying manually is quite tiring since his wings are also part of his muscles, which requires the use of his stamina.

At first the elves in the kingdom were totally in admiration and in awe at the sight of a dragon appearing near their kingdom's border, but the moment Argos entered their air space, the whole kingdom was immediately in distraught and panic as they all knew what dragons are capable of.

Based on this worlds legends, even though dragons are rare and symbolizes power, the dragon itself were one of the most feared creatures in the planet due to their destructiveness. Wherever the dragon touches, destruction awaits their fate. In their history, many kingdoms were destroyed just because a dragon was annoyed by the buzzing population of a human kingdom.

Due to that the whole world were brought together in a united front as they formed groups of powerful people in order to subjugate one dragon. At that a total of more than a thousands of people had gathered at the united allies behest, however only about 50 people have survived the subjugation despite the strength they posses before the operation.

From then on, dragons were hailed as a dangerous creature to be avoided due to their potential to be destructive no matter how strong a nation is. Thus when Argos "a dragon" had arrived at their borders, all elven citizens were in panic as they all remember the legend and history and wandered everyday, every second, whether their kingdom would be destroyed in the next few moments. All in all fear shrouded the whole kingdom itself.

Once the group arrived at the front yard of the elven castle, hundreds upon hundreds of elven royal palace guards surrounded the dragon while shaking in fear as they tried to protect the castle from the dragon itself. After all the castle houses the royal family of the elven kingdom, a symbol of its power in this world and the people who held the most importance for the stability of the elven race. Thus no matter what happens, they have no choice but to protect the royal family despite the dragon staring straight at them into their eyes.

What's more this fear was further enhanced at the appearance of a vampire, demon, and a beast man on top of the dragon. They have no qualms with the beast man, after all the beast man race are one of their allies in this war against the demon race. However the presence of both the Vampire race and the demon race itself were on a whole new meaning itself.

After all the demon race and the vampire race are allied with each other. For a moment they even dreaded the idea that the dragon race had allied with the demon race while the beast man race had betrayed the allied nation and switched to the enemy side. Just the appearance of the four completely showcase a huge misunderstanding for the natives of this world.

However despite all that, the four didn't felt pressured at all. In fact they felt nostalgic since its been quite a while since people around them showed hostility towards them at all. Their original world was at peace, in Kaido's world they were in hiding. Thus this welcome ceremony that they experienced where hostility were around them were quite a nostalgic feeling.

Unfortunately they don't have time to relieve the feeling, since they have to rescue Kaido from who knows where, they have no choice but to cut through anything that is troublesome. At that Argos morphed back into his human form which surprised a lot of elves, as he amplified his voice with magic in order to alert the royal family of their intention.