Back To Omnia

SMG6 wakes up.

SMG6: "Did you have to remind me of my mistakes?"

  She asks to seemingly no one.

SMG6: "Give me time I'll get things done."

  6 gets up off the couch and prepares for the day. She walks into the kitchen.

SMG4: "Damn you're up early."

  SMG4 takes a sip of his coffee.

SMG6: "Had trouble sleeping."
SMG4: "Want some coffee?"

  SMG6 nods her head.

SMG4: "So how do you like your coffee? I just wanna get it right."
SMG6: "To be honest, I've never had coffee before. So surprise me."

  4 quickly makes a cup of coffee and hands it to 6. She takes a sip and says.

SMG6: "Thanks. This is really good!"
SMG4: "Really? Guess I'm getting better. Making coffee is more 3's thing. I've been practicing a bit in case he ever needs help at his cafe."
SMG6: "SMG3 has a cafe?"
SMG4: "Yep... Believe it or not it's actually kinda nice in there."
SMG6: "I'll have to stop by there sometime."

  Melony makes her way into the castle.

Melony: "Hey 6! Wanna hang out today?"
SMG6: "Oh sure!"

  The two ride a bus over to Omnia Academy to train. It's a strange experience for 6. She's never ridden a bus before. It's very crowded and loud. 6 hates loud spaces. Her hearing always acts up when it gets too loud, so she covers her ears most of the ride.

  Once at Omnia Melony and 6 make their way to the field.

Melony: "Now the first thing we're going to focus on is transforming safely. What you're going to want to do is focus on the transformation."

6 closes her eyes and focuses on the monster within her. Suddenly a voice pops into her head.

???: "Need help?"

  The voice is distorted and definitely not human.

SMG6: "I'm fine. I don't need you ruining things again!"
???: "6? Are you okay?"

This was a different voice. SMG6 snaps back to reality to see Melony looking at her worried.

SMG6: "I'm fine."
Melony: "Wanna take a break?"

SMG6 nods her head.

  6 and Melony walk over to the cafeteria for a lunch break. There they see Meggy.

Melony: "Hey Meggy! How are you today?"
Meggy: "I'm doing good. Coaching has been going great, and-"

  Meggy suddenly stops as she realizes SMG6 is here.

Meggy: "Why is 6 here?"
SMG6: "Uhm I'm here to see what the school is like. Maybe I'll enroll."

  That was a very obvious lie. Meggy gives 6 a suspicious look, but quickly goes back to talking to Melony.

Meggy: "How have things been with you? If I remember correctly you graduated a while ago. So why are you here?"
Melony: "Well I'm here with 6. I'm just here to show her around. What about you? You graduated too, so why are you here?"
Meggy: "I left a few things here, so I came to grab them. Then I realized it was close to lunch time and decided to try and sneak some food."
Melony: "I see..."
Meggy: "Well, SMG6 how do you like it here?"
SMG6: "Oh! Uhh it's cool I guess. I've never been to a school this big, so that's... something."
Meggy: "Alright... Well I better get going. See you guys around!"
Melony: "Bye!"

After lunch, Melony and SMG6 go back to training. It takes a while, but eventually 6 begins to get the hang of transforming. By the end of the day 6 is able to transform safely and on command.

SMG6: "I think this is good enough. At least I won't hurt anyone anymore."
Melony: "Good enough? You managed to learn to transform in under a day! That's astonishing-!Wait... You've hurt someone with these powers?"

6 doesn't say anything but rather looks away in guilt.

Melony: "Oh it's personal. I understand. You wanna go back to the castle now?"
SMG6: "Yeah..."

  This time around the bus ride is a lot more quiet. Instead of focusing on all the noise, like what happened the first time around, SMG6 actually gets to enjoy the ride. It feels almost calming to her, but it's still very strange to her.

SMG6: "Your world's vehicles are quite strange, Melony."
Melony: "What do you mean?"
SMG6: "Back on the Eclipse Isles we walked everywhere. This 'bus' thing is completely new to me."
Melony: "Your world sounds... different."
SMG6: "It is."

  The bus comes to a halt. It's arrived at the Showgrounds. Melony and 6 make their way to the castle for the night.