[011]: mousers attack!

Start bij het begin

master splinter gave you the start and you jumped at each other, donnie and mickey were quickly on the ground and you tried to resist as long as you could against the two.

but without the fear of dying in your veins you didn't want to tire yourself out just to prove a point, opting for getting put down by the leader.

raphael towered over you and he took out an hand to help you up, you slapped it away before getting up without his help.

raph looked at you for a little bit too long and you looked at him angrily making him chuckle "you were right, sensei. working together is fun."

master splinter looked at all of you shutout saying anything before making all of you start training again.

god you hated feeling weak.

-☆彡

your face held a scowl for the rest of the day towards leo and raph, only smiling when looking at donnie and mickey.

they all noticed but none of them gave it too much importance, well no one except for raph who pretended to not care when you were around only to asks his brothers for a way to make you talk to him again as soon as you left the room.

later you found yourself sitting on the sofa, your arms crossed as you  looked infront of you.

raphael was sitting right near you reading your favourite comic as he tried to make you break, he did think that he could beat you in a fight but it wasn't something bad, right?

michelangelo was laying upside down and near him was donnie, leo walked in the room with a plate in his hands and he noticed all of your annoyed expression.

"look, guys. raph and i may be better fighters, but you're still an important part of this team." he said as he took his usual spot infront of the screen.

"oh, and here i thought you were finaly getting rid of us" you replied faking sadness

leo was about to reply to your comment before doonie interrupted him asking him the question.

"are we as important as you two?"

"uh, very important. we shouldn't compare ourselves. It- it's like apples and oranges." leonardo stuttered a little as he tried to come up with something nice and you rolled your eyes.

"yeah, if apples were way better, which they are." raph murmured fro near you making everyone hear.

you turned yourselves towards him looking at him with a death stare.

"wanna see witch are better up your ass?" you questioned between gretted teeth.

he threw his comic on the side and growled back at you making you look ateachother.

"so the truth comes out." commented donatello bringing the focus back on the most important topic

"you guys think of us as some kind of b-team." added mickey making raph break the stare contest that you two where having.

"good one, dr. name-enstein. we'll call you the b-team." smirked raph making you get even angrier, you took a deep breath before turning around going back on ignoring him.

"thanks. i mean, hey!"

"there's no shame in it. look, they've got a b-team too." leonardo pointed to the tv and you all moved your focus on the episode playing.

   "we'll need backup. you two in the shirts you're coming with us."

"rodriguez and that other guy - they're gone!"