"Okay, but we know like nothing about special effects." Tori shrugged.

"We'll teach you." Sinjin said as he and his friends were sat towards the back of the classroom.

Tori and I turned around, looking at them as they creepily smiled back at us. "Lookin' forward to it." Tori said.

"Yeah..."

It was now lunch, and me and my friends (Except Jade, she was in lunch detention) were sat in the back of Andre's truck eating our lunch

"No Rex." I said for the 2nd time.

"Pleasee. Just a little smooch." He begged.

"No! Robbie get your puppet!"

"He's not a puppet—"

"Uhhh. Hey. Hey. Cheekbones?" Rex said, trying to get Tori's attention.

"Yes Rex?"

"You gonna eat that taquito?"

"I sure am." She said, taking a bite.

"C'mon, gimme one bite."

"No!"

"Can I smell it?" He asked as Robbie moved him closer to Tori.

"Robbie!" Tori exclaimed.

"Stop!" Robbie yelled, pulling Rex back.

"Gimme a bath." Rex said, looking at Robbie.

"Later." He whispered.

"Aww." Rex pouted, turning his head.

"So, Robbie, I heard you went out with Jessica Wolf last night." Beck said.

A/N: I know Beck isn't in this scene, but I figured since he and Jade aren't in this scene, they are probably eating lunch together somewhere. And because you and Beck are together in this book, why not add him. 

"Oh yes. I did." Robbie smiled.

"So? How'd it—" Andre asked before he got cut off.

"Hi baby sisters. Baby sister's friends." Trina greeted as she strutted by.

"So, you're date with Jessica?" Andre asked.

"Awesome!" He sung.

"Uh, not according to her last update on The Slap." Tori said, as she held out her phone.

"What's it say?" Robbie asked.

"It's kinda mean." Cat said, looking over Tori's shoulder.

"Read it!" Andre excitedly said, cheesing.

"Last night, worst date ever." Tori read from her phone.

"Oh." Andre looked over at Robbie.

"Well, um maybe she went out with some other guy after she went out with me and then wrote that."