Runa nodded. "Let's ask her about this." She suggested before walking over to her. "Godiva, did you know you were being followed when you were outside of our home?"

Godiva sighed and nodded. "Yes, I think it was the same guard as before. They rarely change who follows me."

"You knew you were being followed? And this isn't the first time?" Ari questioned.

Godiva shrugged. "When they see I am coming back here they just stop, so I never bothered to tell anyone about it. And the guards never do anything to me. It's weird."

"Why would the guards secretly follow you?" Ari asked himself.

"I don't know. Who knows what they think or even what the Allfather thinks." Godiva then noticed Harry. "I saw you with the Queen eariler today. What are you doing here?"

All eyes turned to Harry in surprise.

"You were with the Queen? What were you doing with her?" Runa questioned with narrowed eyes.

Harry quickly remembered what Loki told him to say when people questioned him about his ties to the royal family. "Prince Loki's my teacher. I'm learning magic from him." It still felt odd saying 'magic', a word he'd been forbidden from saying, the whole time he'd lived with the Dursleys.

"Prince Loki is teaching you magic? Never heard that one before." Ari commented.

"Your family must be important to the royal family then, if prince Loki chose to teach you." Godiva pointed out.

Harry just shrugged, not knowing what else to say without telling them what Loki told him not to tell anyone.

"Ari, where's Jarl? Is he not with you?" Godiva asked, when she noticed the absence of the larger boy.

Ari shrugged. "Think he's training. We ran into some trouble on the way back from hunting and he struggled a bit, or at least that's what he thinks happened. Had to toss him my knife just so we could escape."

Runa sighed in annoyance. "Come on then, let's find him before he works himself to death." She then started leading Harry someplace else. Godiva and Ari following, with Ari commenting how Jarl hates to be distrubbed when training.

~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~

After finishing speaking with his mother about Darcy, Loki sat down in his study to look over the documents he'd taken from his daughter and son in law's vault. Things that appeared important enough, as well as having possibly been written during the last few months before their deaths.

Most of what he had found were letters that had not been sent because they had both been in hiding during that time. There were a few letters to Petunia Dursleys, that Lily had wanted to send, that included moving pictures of Harry and pleads for her sister to forgive whatever it was her husband had done to anger Petunia so. Loki set the pictures aside with a smile, the baby Harry in them smiling back at him as he kicked his little legs and waved his hands about.

Then there were a few offical documents that had clearly belonged to James Potter, letters from the Ministry that appeared to be updates regarding a group called Death Eaters and their movements. Those had been interesting to look through as they told Loki a little more about the people who'd been after his daughter and her family.

The final thing he read, was a letter to one Albus Dumbledore, a name Loki was getting sick of popping up when it came to his family. As he read through the letter he learned that Harry had a godfather name Sirius Black who they had been thinking of making their 'Secret Keeper' but that they had changed their minds, and had instead gone with another friend named Peter Petigrew. And the letter went into details that they had already cast the spell. Telling Dumbledore that if anything were to happen to them that it was Peter who must have betrayed them.