Chapter 4 ~Pet?~

Mention of blood and dry blood, gun shot wounds

"Now, won't you except my offer, and be a good little pet~?"

"What."

"Oh come on dear, it's not that hard to understand, is it?" The impatience could be heard in her tone as she lowered herself to my ears.

"I WILL NOT BE SOMEONES PET- ah~."

She did not.

All that could be heard in the room was her laugh. First being an angelic laugh, to slowly becoming sadistic, and needy, her laugh so dangerously close to my wolf ears.

"My, I'm pleased with my response~. Who knew a nibble on the ear would make you moan! Does leave me wondering..." Her hands now trailed to my shoulders, slightly digging her nails into my skin, to the point I held back a whine.

Looking to the side, I avoided Kirari's cold gaze, my eyes landing on the door, where 2 blonde platinum haired women stood. I had recognized one to be Ririka, but the other-? I was lost. Was there a triplet they kept quiet about? The guards had already left, so it was only them to guard the door. I could risk breaking free, and escaping through the door, but that other women... she didn't seem like one to mess around with. It was still worth a shot.

"Fine. I accept." Barely speaking, just above a whisper.

She clapped her hands, looking overly amused with my defeated look. She grabbed my chin, her elegant fingers taking a soft yet rough hold on me, forcing me to look upwards to where she stood; "How much fun this will be~."

It feels like I made a deal with the devil... this was a mistake.

She moved down to my legs, un-tying the rope that had been digging into my skin, afterwards moving behind me once again to untie the rope around my wrists. When she finished she moved towards the door, a phone had started ringing to which she answered to immediately, her smirk dropping from her face to a more serious look. With a couple signs to the other women, one guarded the door, while the other had turned on the camera in the room, both leaving afterwards, the loud echo of the door slamming shut, a metal door.

Now hold on. I'm locked in here?

Heading over to the door, leaning against it, I tried to listen carefully to any voices from the other side, but came to no luck. My clothing had already fully dried itself, the red stain on the shirt still noticeable, my hair was still completely wet, I wouldn't be surprised if I caught a cold soon.

Gently lifting up my shirt, holding my breath as I placed my hand on the gun wound, it was still open, but the blood had dried up. Something to cover up the wound would have been nice..

Time seemed to be going by in a flash, what felt like seconds were minutes, and what felt like minutes were hours, and so on... Glancing around the room, I noticed that the camera was following my moves, it had moved to the right when I was checking out the door, meaning someone had to be manually controlling it.

An idea came into mind.

"HEY, CAN I AT LEAST GET SOMETHING FOR MY STOMACH?!" Pausing for a second, trying to win over whoever was watching and listening to me. "KIRARI WOULDNT BE TOO PLEASED IF I DIE HERE! RIGHT?"