Chapter 18

Fallon St James announces pregnancy in sweetest way.

Fallon St James is pregnant! Actress debuts baby bump at the BAFTA awards

Who is the father of Fallon St James's baby?!

Former Doctor Who companion expecting first child

Actress Fallon St James certainly shocked a lot of people at the British BAFTA awards by subtly announcing her pregnancy.
The former Doctor Who companion stunned on the red carpet as she debuted her baby bump in a custom dress made by designer Jenny Packham.

St James looked happy and relaxed as she walked the carpet and spoke with fans. She has recently been linked to former ex boyfriend Chris Evans, although the pair have not been spotted together since filming the upcoming  TV series 'Defending Jacob' together.

Despite speculation, both St James and Evans have denied the rumours that they have rekindled their romance.

I am officially free from any promotion, interviews and appearances until further notice. The BAFTAS was kind of my last hurrah for now, and now I'm back in Boston and resting up, nervously awaiting the arrival of our boy. Already he's two days late and I'm going to be serving the eviction notice any way I can. So far nothing's helped to bring on labour.

Lisa has been present more lately, along with Scott who's come to help out while on a break between filming. At the moment he's trying to help me off the sofa as I'm stuck. "I mean we could just leave you there, it's comfy" he shrugs.

"Come on, I'll help you". Lisa rolls her eyes at her younger son and helps me up. "Braxton Hicks lurking again?" She asks, seeing me wince slightly before it passes.

"I swear your son is never going to touch me again". I breathe as she sees I don't fall over or anything. Chris is currently on a call with his team to sort out his upcoming projects, so for the next couple of hours I have the aid of Scott and Lisa.

I'm getting fed up now, just wanting the baby out of me so I can finally be able to get out of bed properly. I'm aching, grumpy and probably such a joy to be around at the moment. I got excited thinking I was actually having contractions but no. Braxton hicks are a bitch.

Scott is currently taking a ride on the exercise ball I've been using to bounce on. "This is pretty good!" He says with amusement and then falls backwards off of it, causing Lisa and I to burst out laughing. "Ok I may need help!" He yells.

"You're not carrying something the equivalent of a watermelon, get up". I smirk. "You can come and take Dodger for a walk with me".

"I swear if your waters break I'm not carrying you back". He says. "Nor can I deliver a baby in the middle of a hiking trail".

I pull my coat on, unable to do it up as I'm too big. "We won't be taking the trail, we'll just keep near to the house incase". I tell him. "I need to get this baby moving".

"You got any names?"  Scott asks while we're out walking - or in my case waddling. Dodger is having the time of his life and I just feel uncomfortable.

"A couple, but we've picked one we both seem to agree on and like". I smile.

"Is it Scott?"  He grins hopefully.

"No" I chuckle and pat my tummy. "But you'll see".

"For the love of god don't name it Chris Jr".

I can't help but laugh harder and have to stop for a moment to get my breath back. "Hell no, he's already tried that one".

We head back after half an hour and by then Chris is done and helping Lisa in the kitchen with dinner. "Anything you want me to do?" I ask as he gives me a kiss.

"Sit down and let us do it?" He suggests.

"I'm not an invalid, let me help". I say and get to work, although I'm not feeling hungry probably because of how uncomfortable I am.

"You sure you don't want any Fallon?" Lisa asks after as push a small portion around my plate while we're sat at the table.

"I might have it later, walking Dodge has tired me out a little".

Chris shakes his head. "I told you not to overdo it, and you helped with dinner".

"Like that's affected me". I roll my eyes. "I'm gonna go lie down for a while but I'll see you in the morning, got a feeling I may be asleep soon".

Lisa gives me a kiss goodnight and Scott hugs me, telling me they'll see me in the morning.

"I'll come join you soon". Chris tells me as he gives me a kiss on my hair.

"Ok" I smile and shuffle off to the bedroom, Dodger following with the lion that keeps going off in the middle of the night, because he keeps laying on the button. I swear that's one way to try and break my waters, having 'the lion sleeps tonight' suddenly waking Chris and me at two am.

I don't even manage to stay awake for long and fall asleep before he even comes to bed.

I wake during the early hours and try to get comfortable, but can't, a few aches coming and going in my abdomen.

Is this it?

The amount of times I've asked myself this over the last couple of days, only for them to be Braxton hicks is too many times to count. I end up taking some paracetamol for the pain and trying to get some sleep. If it is contractions then I'll be able to withstand them for a while yet.

By the time 8am rolls around, Chris finds me bracing myself against the counter in the bathroom and breathing in and out deeply. "Fal?"

I look at him and nod, letting out a small wince as another pain hits me.

"This is it".