Chapter 14

Days turn into weeks and weeks turn into months, and john had no luck in ever seeing the girl again.

His love for the blonde girl was showing all over his face, even his teachers noticed him being more lost in their classes, often staring at the board with his face in his hands; eyes on the teacher but lost in his own thoughts.

Dylan was not helping with teasing him about his "crush". And Henry was even worse, he once subjected that they should find the girl in her school because Stanley knows the way to the school; that they weren't one hundred percent sure she attended.

He has been a bit behind in his soccer training, he was completely lost in his thoughts of the girl that he couldn't get out of his mind and he was sure this isn't just a minor crush, John was in love.

In love with a girl he didn't even know her name.

Dylan sat under the tree reading a book alone, he didn't have a class while the others were in the library doing a research on history homework, he decided to take few minutes break form them all.

As he sat there reading his book in silence, he heard voice of group of girls passing by, he glanced at them for a second and went back to his book that when he realized that one of the girls was the one with brown hair, the girl who is probably friends with a girl John is in love with.

Immediately Dylan jumped on his feet rushing towards the gate, he slipped out of the gate fast walking towards the girls on the other side of the road.

'Excuse me?' He called and they stopped to turn and look at him, he smiled approaching them 'yeah?' the brown haired girl asked.

'Hello, my name is Dylan. I go here' He pointed at his school 'and I know this might seem a bit forward and weird but my best friend probably has a huge crush on your friend'

The girls exchanged a look and laughed at him.

'Really?' asked the girl with brown hair 'which one of my friends?'

Dylan looked at the other three girls, the one he was looking for wasn't one of them 'humm she had long blonde hair? And moon-shaped earrings?'

The only reason he remembered the earrings was because John won't shut up about them, he was hoping that the slow description of the girl he gave them was helpful, it wasn't much but how many blonde girls were there in the school?

The brown haired girl was taken aback for a minute when she said 'yeah that is definitely my friend. But how does your best friend knows here?'

'The thing is John, my best friend doesn't know here at all but he saw her on our first day of school this year and he just won't shut up about it so I was hoping if you could tell me her name so I can help him. And trust me you will be soo much help, John looks like he is lost all the time and a name might fix him back' Dylan explained.

The girl thought for a minute and talked to her other friends 'Okay I will tell you her name, Her name is Jessica.'

Dylan let out a happy breath 'Thank you soo much.' He shook the girls hand 'you just did me a good favor.'

'Yeah okay' she laughed.

The girls walked away and so did Dylan.

He immediately rushed down the gates, to find his friends in the library still reading articles, with a grin on his face rushing towards John 'I have something for you John.'

They all turned towards Dylan confused 'I found the girls name'

'WHAT?' they all snapped in shook together. The library teacher hushed them for yelling too loud inside the library. They apologized for the noise they caused but the news was too much for a quiet place so they all walked out.