You wear his clothing

Clawd Wolf

-He was playing casketball in the school gym, so you decided to sneak into the locker room and take his letteman jacket. It always looked so comfortable so you just couldn't resist. You snuk into the locker room and looked for his jacket. It was hard to find, but you work great under pressure and it was totally worth it. You take it and run out as fast and as silently as you can.

Once you're out, you see Rochelle walk past you. You catch up with her as you slip on the jacket and run behind her.

"Look what I got!" You exclaimed happily.

Rochelle spun around in surprise. She sighed in relief when she saw you.

"Ah! You surprised me", She sighed.

"Doesn't this look cool!" You say and pull a pose.

Your friend observes you for a moment. Then she nods happily.

"Oui, it looks magnifique!" She replied with a smile.

"I wish Clawd could see me.. suck that we don't have anymore classes togheter today. I should've planned this better..!" You mumbled.

Rochelle nods quietly in agreement. You send her a shocked glare but burst out laughing. You two share a laugh before going on about your days.

At the end of the day you see him walking alone and run to him.

"Clawd!" You shout and catch up to him.

"(Y/n)!" He responded with a smile.

You jump into his arms and you embrace each other in a hug.

"So that's where my jacket went. Hm, you look gore-geous in it!" He said with a pleased look on his face.

You blush at the compliment. You pull away and do a little twirl to show it off more.

"Why thank you~ Where do you think it went? Into the deep end of the pool?" You laughed.

He chuckled at the joke and shook his head. Then he eyed you up and down. You cocked your eyebrow and tilted your head.

"What?" You asked.

"You can keep my jacket for the rest of the week", He said with a knowing smile.

"Really? Aww- wait... but it's Friday?" You smile, but it quickly fades away as the realization hit you.

"I know~" Clawd said with a teasing tone, winking at you.

You blush and think of something to say back.

"Mhm.. what if I don't give it back?" You ask with a smirk of your own.

He thought for a second but before he could say anything, you ran away full speed. He watched you run away and he chuckled. He shook his head and stared after you with admiration in his eyes.

"I love that ghoul", He sighed, his smile growing wider.

He let out a small laugh before howling loudly. Then he took off and ran after you.

Deuce Gorgon

-You were having a movie night at his house. He was in the bathroom so you decided to look around his room out of pure boredom. You found a pair of his other sunglasses. They were golden and you recocnized them to be the ones he wore to a dance party some time back. You smiled and decided to put them on. You would've liked to see how you looked like but being a vampire and all made it kinda hard. You just decided to sit back down and wait for Deuce. He sure took his sweet time but when he came back he had snacks with him.

"Sorry for the wai- woah", He stopped at the door when he saw you.

"Don't worry about it darling", You said with a smile on your face.

Deuce walked over to you and put the snacks down. He sat down and turned to you.

"Where did you get those?" He asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"Sorry, I snooped around your room. But you took so long I got so bored..!" You whined.

"It's okay babe", He said with a warm smile on his lips.

"Now we have double the less worries when we've got double protection..!" You laughed and adjusted the sunglasses.

Deuce laughed at the dumb joke and shook his head. Then he pulled you closer to him and wrapped an arm around you. Then he started the movie. He held you close and rested his chin on top of your head.

"Just remembre to return those someday, in case I break or lose these", He whispered.

"Yeah yeah, hush now~!" You replied with a smirk.

Heath Burns

-It was a windy day out. You had decided to put on clothes that were made out of really thin fabrics. Your whole body shivered when a huge gust of wind hit your body when walking towards the school doors. You wrapped your arms around yourself and still shivered once inside the school. You walked to your locker and silently cursed at your outfit choice. But you wouldn't be suffering for long, as Heath slid next to you and flashed you a smile.

"Hey ghoul", He greeted.

"Hi Heath", You greeted back, rubbing your upper arms.

He seemed to take notice of your actions and put two and two together. He grinned and took off his jacket. He proceeded to put it over your shoulders. You melted under the jackets heat. A small smile spread onto your lips as you blushed.

"Oh my, what a gentle man", You chuckled. "But seriously thank you, Heath... This is very sweet of you."

"You're welcome (Y/n)!" He replied with a triumph grin on his face.

You took the jacket off your shoulders and put it on properly. Then you hugged him tightly. You proceeded to press a kiss on his cheek before pulling away. Heath blushed and his hair lit on fire. You chuckled quietly and smiled.

"Besides! It looks better on you than me.. what a hottie", He said with a smirk.

You blushed and hid your face in your hands. You took a deep breath before placing your hands on your hips. You raised an eyebrow at him. Then you laughed softly and smiled.

"Why thank you, Heath", You thanked him as you sighed.

Heath let you wear the jacket for the whole day. You had to give it back before going home so that your father wouldn't know.

Jackson Jekyll/Holt Hyde

-You are a ghost, so normal monster clothes aren't the right fit for you.

Neighthan Rot

-You were taking a walk with Neighthan. Today was really sunny and it hurt your sensitive eyes. Being a dragon and all, you were used to darker rooms and dim lighting in general. Lucky for you, Neighthan saw your struggles. Even though the way you were squinting your eyes was cute but he knew he had to do something. He smiled and took his cap off. He put it on your head. You turned your head towards him and gave him a questioning look.

"You looked like you needed it more", He replied, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Thank you", You thanked him and smiled.

The sight makes him distracted and he stumbles, almost falling. You quickly grabbed his arm and pulled him close to you. You didn't let him fall over and made sure he stayed on his feet.

"Hehe, thank you", He replied with a chuckle.

You chuckle with him. Then you adjust the cap so the sun won't bother you. You shift your gaze from the glowing orb on the sky to your adorable boyfriend. You squeeze his hand and smile more.

"Come on, let's go get some ice scream", You said calmly.

He nodded in agreement. Then you continue your walk down the street, hand in hand.