But she was his creator. And every authors were exemption to the limitations of their character's power. His familiarity and connection toward Noa were what made the threads recognize who he was pertaining to.

"Crawl and find her. Find her location," he ordered and gritted his teeth. "Find my Noa!"

He was going to see her--no. He needed to see her. He wouldn't believe them unless he would see it himself. Although their emotions were already enough to tell it was the truth, he would only accept those until he found out.

An impulse pulled inside his palm which he immediately responded by standing up. One thread finally found Noa's location.

Adamas didn't hesitate and immediately rushed towards the window. He jumped on the table and looked down the outside.

"Hoy! Anong balak mong gawin? Nasa ikapitong palapag tayo. Bumaba ka riyan!" pigil ni Gonietta sa kaniya.

He looked at her. "I am going to see my Noa."

Hindi na niya hinintay pa ang dalawa na makasagot at tumalon. The cold wind crashed his face, removing his veil. He used his thread not to lose it until he landed on the hard ground. It growled as his bare feet touched the asphalt. But he never felt any pain.

"West."

He ran towards the direction where the thread instructed him. And a wide road greeted his view. Even though it was already evening, there were still cars passing by.

"Detainia Engrip." Swift and fast, a slim, black thread let out from his palm and encircled the huge electric post on the other side of the road. He let himself be pulled up across the road.

Swinging his body up, his muscles tightened as he reached the top of the post. The view from above and the cold wind allowed him to breath for a moment.

There were huge buildings higher from where he was now, but it weren't what caught his attention. It was the negativity surrounding those buildings. He glanced on the left side where there were houses of different classes--some made out of woods and some were concretes. Just as how different they were, he saw different colors of emotions too.

But one color sufficed. It was darkness.

It didn't came from those structure, but from the people living inside.

"What the hell is this world you are living in, my Noa?"

He went down and ran towards a narrow, muddy path as his mind continued to question the world's darkness and Noa's end. He didn't stop running until the thread sparked an impulse in his palm, telling him to stop.

Napatigil siya sa harap ng isang itim na gate. Napalunok siya nang maramdaman ang presensya ng manunulat sa loob. The traces of emotions were still surrounding the area, and so, he didn't think twice and rushed inside.

Tumalon siya nang malakas upang makapasok sa gate. Kaagad siyang naglakad papunta sa pintuan ng one-storey house.

He knocked. He knocked many times, but no one answered.

Sinira niya ang doorknob at tinulak ang pinto pabukas. Papasok na sana siya pero bigla siyang napaatras. Nanginig ang kaniyang tuhod nang sumalubong sa kaniya ang isang mabigat na emosyon.

It was black, yet unlike any of those darkness, this one had took it shape like a growling cloud ready to devour him.

And this heavy emotion came from his author.

Dahan-dahan siyang naglakad sa salas. Ang madilim at tahimik na salas na napapaligiran ng mabigat na pakiramdam. Marami pang mga kagamitan na naiwan sa loob na para bang kahapon lang may nanirahan dito.