Chapter 3: Julie at the hospital

I am now in Hospital. The police team is standing outside with high alert team. What I do now? Nurse is now entered in my room. She checked me. I am lay down on the bed as my eyes can't be open due to illness. I asked to her, "water."
With a thirsty voice.

She give me some water in a glass. I took it and take a sip and said, "It's bitter in taste do you mix a medicine in it."

She replied, "No!".
She took a glass from my hand and  smell it.

She said, "No it's all okay, may be you are I'll that's why you feel like that."

I asked, "Are you fine lady?"

She got fainted. I lay down her under the bed. I took her mobile phone and changed my voice in to that nurse voice and said, "Dr. Ms. Julie ran from the room and I followed her. I am in the blood department. Please help me Ah!"

Dr. (Shouted): Police

I cut the call.

Police came to checked me. But I was hidden beside the door. The man checked and said, "The nurse is saying right. Ms. Julie is missing."
Send everyone to the blood department. I changed the cloth already before the call of her nurse which she was wearing in the morning have now in her bag.
I steal the doctor coat and surgical masks from the rest room of the doctors.

Police man: Alert, Closed all the doors of the hospital. No one is allowed to go to outside from here.

What I do now?

I checked the whole hospital. A compounder was sitting over there playing a game in his mobile. I called him and said, "Hi, What are you doing here. Don't you know a criminal woman is missing?"

He said, "Dr. , You are talking about Julie mam right? Police is searching her."

I: Do you see her?

He said: No dr. I didn't. Well are you new here? I didn't saw you here before.

I: Yes I am the sister of Dr. Thomas.

He stand up.

He said: Oh mam sorry! Don't tell to doctor that I am playing a game here on my mobile phone.

I: It's okay, you are free so you are playing game so it's ok. Do you know that where Julie Cart went out from here.

Police man voice heard. He shouted: Sir we found a nurse under the bed of Julie Cart.

Officer Gallon: This mean she's here.

I to compounder: This officer is giving a 50, 000 $. If someone found Julie Cart  And you are playing a game over here go and found her.

Well everyone see her inside go and checked her outside.

He said:  Okay mam!

The man go at the door.

The police asked to the compounder, "Where are you going?"

He replied: To check the Criminal girl. If she isn't here. So means she must be outside.
He whispered in the police man ears.

Police came at that same room where I talk to compounder with other officers. At the seat a l
Doctor is sitting. Officer put his gun on it and said, "Hand up." He flew down from the chair. He was a police man. Wearing only the doctor coat.

Other man shouted,
"Where is his uniform?

The Police Officer asked, "Does the force was strict at the door?"

Police man: Not much Sir but outside it was fully covered by Police man.

Police Officer: Checked Is there is Julie Cart between other Police Officers.

Police man after sometime: We checked sir but she isn't here.

Police Officer Gallon: I knew that she had gone.

He used his Wocky Tocky and said, "Ms. Julie Cart ran out from the hospital."