Finally, the first prince is to move into the palace and presume as head of the family, his coronation is to take place in eight days to now and finally the Empress dowager has a loving mother must adhere to the ancient tradition of committing suicide as soon as the new heir dies, the second prince fate is to be decided by the Emperor after me."

More soldiers entered the room, their weapons drawn against the soldiers, Samuel's eyes widened as the king's right-hand man walked towards him, "drop your weapons!" Thomas commanded making the soldiers lower their weapons.

"Your highness," Thomas bowed smiling, Agnes mouth fell agape, they were all working together, right under her nose. She could not believe what was happening, she had everything planned out perfectly, how did it go wrong? How did he beat her?

"You are a sick person! You are a traitor to our cog try!" she shrieked making Irisa frown.

"I am no traitor Agnes! I did everything, you ever asked without complaint did I not? Why is it so bad that I want my birthright? One that you stole from me?" he titled his head.

"I stole nothing from you! It was rightfully mine, to begin with! My son belongs on that throne! My son is the real emperor and you know it! Nothing can ever change that!" she cried out, Thomas nodded toward some guards who held Agnes back.

"Let me go! Let me go to this instance! How dare you?! I will have your head if you do not let me go!" she shouted at the guards who refused her commands, she willed herself not to cry, and she felt her whole slip from her.

Donald stood there defeated, he found it hard to swallow. His father's relationship with him was not the best but he could never have dreamt of his brother usurping the throne, it was naturally his birthright. He had always been the crown prince, right from birth, his mother had treasured him, now seeing that his elder brother had outsmarted him, he found it hard to breathe.

"What do you want me to do with them, your highness?" Thomas questioned, Aaron, stood to his feet and walked toward Agnes who pulled hard against the guards to get to him, "congratulations Empress Dowager, your son is going to take the throne in eight days. Are you not happy?" he mocked, making Agnes struggle harder, she wanted to at least punch that smirk off his face but she could not. She was restrained helplessly and watched as her enemies delighted in her misery.

"You will pay for this! i will not let you get away with this! you are a wicked man! i took you and treated you like my son and this is how you repay me/'

"treated me like a son? Agnes I worked day and night for you and your son just to be humiliated and disrespected! is that what you call mercy? is that it?! well it is my turn to show you that mercy is."

"Look Aaron we can settle this issue without calling for a war! you are a reasonable man," Donald tried to reason with him. 'reasonable man?!" Aaron scoffed at Donald's stupidity, and underestimation.

"I won already Donald, I do not need to talk to you about anything. I am Emperor and you are nothing! your fate s now in my hands." He turned away from them to Irisa and Nancy that stood on the side watching the drama unfold.

"Are you alright?" Aaron pulled the restraint off of her, she smiled and nodded not wanting to look at the guard that was gifted to her. It was no surprise that Samuel ran back to Donald as soon as he got to the palace even after the maiden had predicted his fate. Fate was affected by the choices you make, you cannot expect that something would just happen while you go and act the opposite way.

Aaron nodded at the guards who started pulling the ropes off them, "you are part of this? You are part of his diabolical plans! To usurp my throne?" Donald questioned not able to believe the love of his life had betrayed him.

Irisa scoffed, "what do you mean your throne? It was never yours, to begin with! My husband deserves that throne and he will take it!"

"You is a thief and bitch you hear me! You deserve all the pain in the world! I defended you, you bitch! Fought my mother for you and you defend this bastard!" the guards rose the sword higher! he placed it roughly near Donald's neck, surprising Beatrice and Agnes.

"Insolence! You will not speak to the crown prince like that!" Donald's blinked, crown prince? Was this how life was? His position, his whole life just taken away from him at the snap of a finger and there was nothing he could do to stop it.

"You bitch! You diabolical thing! I am sure you are the one that put Aaron against his brother! You are the one who orchestrated this!" Beatrice yelled, Donald winced even though he felt betrayed by Irisa's decision everyone knew she was not the mastermind, Aaron was and he was not backing down.

"Just take them away! I do want to hear of this any longer, lock them up in their chambers, feed them like the pigs they are and we will start the preparation for my ascension," Aaron said smirking.

Irisa almost frowned at his words, she knew what Agnes and her son had done to Aaron was cruel but the way he looked at them was almost scary. His revenge was going to be wicked, something she did not think she wanted to witness.

They dragged them out one by one with the guards marching the little troop that was to defend the former Empress and her son.

"My love! We did it!" Aaron smiled at her and she smiled back, "we did it!"