66. "All The Things She Said"- t.A.T.u.

Bold Italics- Russian

Italics- any language besides English

**- thoughts/ memories

Dreykov stood, straightening his suit as closed the panel on his desk, shutting down the projector screen. He walked past Natasha and through the crowd of widows.

"Nobody leaves this room until she's dead. Make her suffer" he said, before closing the doors behind him, leaving Natasha in the room with the hungry eyed widows.

Natasha pulled the grapple line out of her shoulder as she stood, the widows filing in around her.

"I don't want to hurt you" she said as she beheld them, her voice low as if she were talking to a wild animal she had stumbled upon in the woods, "you don't want to hurt me."

At this, two widows lunged forward, both wielding stun batons as they engaged her. Natasha easily took the first one down, turning to the other until two more took the place of the fallen one. She moved with expert grace, using the inexperience of these widows against them as she fought, redirecting their blow towards each other rather than herself.

More followed, and Natasha felt her strength giving way as blows reigned down and her ability to keep up with the group of them waned. She pinned a widow to the desk and rolled, elbowing her in the face as she charged both of the widows bites she had on her wrist.

She fired, turning in a circle in hitting as many as she possibly could. They dropped, the shocks writhing through their bodies. But there was too many as one widow evaded her blow, her stun baton catching her in the chest, pushing Natasha back against the water prison that held Ana. The widow held the baton to her throat, pinning her as two other widows grabbed each end and pulled, slowly suffocating Natasha as she tried to fight them off.

She thumbed the button she knew would be in the center of the baton where the two ends met. The weapon snapped in two, allowing her to break free as she gripped one end, whipping it across the face of the widow in front of her and twisting to rain down savage blow to the two at her sides.

Another widow jumped in front of her, gripping her neck and slamming her against Dreykov's desk. Natasha kicked her back but didn't react in time for another widow to jump on the desk, grasp Natasha by her shoulders and throw her head over heels until her body cracked against the tank that Ana was suspended in.

Natasha fell, feeling several things in her body break and pop as pain blinded her, making her unable to move.

The widows surrounded her against the tank a she struggled to breath. Gritting her teeth she puled herself up to all fours, groaning as she tried to stand. A vicious kick landed on her face, throwing her back down to the ground. She tried to crawl to the tank to use it to help her stand, when a widow slid next to her, her knee cracking against Natasha's forehead.

Someone knelt next to her to grab her wrist, she kicked out, making that person trip. Another one reached for her leg, which she kicked off.

She continued to struggle until one of the widows wrapped their arm around her throat, bringing her to her knees and holding her up in a choke hold. The widow held her firm as the group closed in on her, raining down blow after blow.

Natasha's vision started to blur as pain exploded across her body. Her legs went numb, her fingers felt cold as she starred up at Ana before her, still suspended in the water, her eyes wide open, watching the entire scene.

The widows closed in, tightening the circle around her until she could not longer see Ana, just the towering black forms in front of her who would lead her to her death.