bane of the Geneva convention

The MEAT GUN

the gun made out of demon flesh, disgustin but pretty effective. It used to be the arm of a demon named "∷A̴̧̞͚͇̿̊̏̚ᓭM̵̤̥̺̙͓̜̫̱̈́̓͑̀̆̈̓̍́͜ͅ⚍Ş̶̨͚͎̪͔̙͓̪̫̓̿̃̍̍̾̆͘ͅ", the gun looks like the grenade launcher from scorn but worse. although it is affective it has more cons than pros like how when you hold it because there is no trigger the gun will literally fuse with your hand and use your blood as ammo. Smells like the average cruelty squad.....anything, anything in cruelty squad. The shots are similar to the cerebral bore from turok, except WAY more disgusting and WAY more tentacle-ey than it should be.

Heaven Piercer:

The size of a snipex alligator, with the power of hollow purple. An electric sniper rifle made by taking a jackhammer, a 50 BMG sniper rifle, and futuristic tech and mashing it together. It kinda looks like your usual 50 BMG rifle but with a large engine for a bolt/magazine, its barrel has a large magnifying lense in it which can squeeze photons down and make them spin 10x faster than the usual boson. It becomes so small and fast it causes nuclear fission mid-shot and makes the air explode, it's known for its insane collateral damage. Plays the ultrakill ost when you fire it.

Inverted Jackhammer

A jackhammer that's been modified into a powerful hydraulic punching weapon, basically the alt shotgun from ultrakill. Oh yeah it also kills you, someone messed up during the design process and whenever you let go of the trigger  the spring doesn't push it actually pulls the barrel IN because it's attached to a lever so the jackhammer barrel flies back and breaks everything inside also hitting the user and breaking their ribs, arm and shoulder. It usually explodes too.

Flare rifle

It was MEANT for deep sea exploration in caves, also for mining operations as the flares can be replaced with stronger shots which make them impale and stick into walls. However you could use it as a weapon, it kinda looks like a vacuum cleaner made out with a flamethrower and cheating on it with a pressure washer. You load it by screwing the top half off and loading a shot into it before putting it back on and activating all the locks and screws, the problem is that it's strong enough that soldiers have used it to kill people. The flares have a 50/50 chance of exploding into fire on contact with organic matter, or impaling them and cooking them from the inside. Violates rules and regulations for equipment and workplace accidents.

Parasite:

A dagger with a special handle-guard with small claws on it, the small claws are able to latch onto flesh with small barbs on it. The blade is a drill designed to dig through meat specifically, these were made during ww3 during the bio experiments to kill mutants. In the handle there's a small cartridge full of VERY speedy necrosis inducing poison which soaks the drill after 10 seconds. Banned because of its cruelty.

TF 47 cave clearer:

The totlichfurz 47 is a german made weapon used in ww2, it was never made into full production but was used in very specific cave and bunker operations. It was a large flamethrower like gas weapon which could fill entire underground systems with flammable gas, all it took was a little *click* and the whole place would go boom. Sadly that also included the person who used it, which would often either choke to death OR violently combust. kinda smells like farts.