melee murder

HONG LONG, THE LORD OF FIRE

a katana made by 2000 monks and folded 10000000000000000000 times, it is so strong that it can swiftly slice through a concrete wall and still not be dull. it is said that the blade was blessed by hong long, an ancient lord of fire and was used by him to execute enemies; after his death it is said that his spirit haunts the blade, and its true! the katana if used right or if wielded by a person with a kill count of over 100 can be able to light the blade on fire but not just any fire, a blue fire ooooooh! the fire is not just cool, its also well....blue! and uhh...yeah thats it along with the fact that its slightly hotter than normal fire.

the canon ball cracker

a hand held mech arm so strong it is able to exceed over 6000000 psi and is able to crush even the strongest of physical laws such as Rupert's drop, a ball of solid titanium, a cannon ball, and even a statue(small). the arm is in the shape of a crab claw and is so heavy that it need so be attached to a vest filled with springs and air pressure tubes, it crushes by using both water pressure and the power of 20 hurricanes(air pressure) to absolutely demolish enemies. 

sorry i couldnt think of something so yeah, i might not write anything for maybe a few more weeks.