chapter 3

Chapter 3

After we finished everything up today we went on our own way. For now I been thinking I should tell Kakashi and third Hokage about the problem that I have. It might be a good idea to but I also wonder what will they think of me....Why does this has to be so hard! It's just not fair. You know what I should do, I should put my hand over my heart as I feel it pound though my chest nervously when I start walking to the Hokage building to tell him about it. When I got to his office door I give a light knock on it and wait to see if I can come in or not. "Come on in" the Hokage's old voice sounded throw the wood door.

I walk in slowly and shut the door "I-I come here to tell you something" I said. "What is it dear?" he asked with a soft warm smile. It took me a moment or two before I said anything "I came here to tell you that I have.....Asperger Syndrome" I said. I was so nervous that I'm shaking though out my body. "Oh dear, really? It's okay honey, is there anything you need help with? Do you know what your doing with Kakashi and his team?" he asked me. I shook my head "No I don't know what's going on I tried to but all I can think of its some kinda of anger management classes since we throw knifes at a tree this morning but everything is new to me I can't read anything here its all in japanese everything is just plan confusing" I said.

"How about this, I'll get Kakashi to teach you everything you need to know about this place, how to read and how we live? As for the throwing Knifes, there called Kunai. The team your with are ninja, the three childron are ninja in training. Do you want to be a ninaj?" he told me, never on losing that smile of his. "Ninjas? Like teenage mutant turtles?" I said blinking. "Teenage mutant what?" he asked looking confused, just like I was. "Its a movie back where I can from their ninjas but turtles mutant turtles" I explained. "Yes I guess so" he said with a soft chuckle. "You think I'll be good enough?" I asked thinking it will be fun.

"I'll have Kakashi train you, once he's done with you you'll be great. He'll help you with everything. You know you're going to have to tell Kakashi about you having Asperger Syndrome you know?" he told me. I nodded "Ok I'll give it a try and do the best I can" I said giving out a small fant smile. I can do this I just need time to learn everything....hopefully.

"Its okay dear, take as much time as you need to learn. Would you like me to call Kakashi in and tell him for you? Or woud you like me to call him in and you tell him yourself?" He asked with a kind smile. I gave it some thought it might be easier for him to call him in "can you call him in?" I asked. "Sure and would you like me to tell him?" he asked. I shook my head "No I can do it" I said.

"Very well" he said nodding. "ANBU!" he rased his voice slightly but not to much as to make me flinch. A man in a strange outfit and mask appeared in the room. He was down on one knee and his head was bowed.

"Please fetch Kakashi for me" The Hokage told him. I stare at the strange man. He sure is scary looking. but I can't show them that I'm scared or a big baby the man nods "Yes Lord Hokage" he said and vansih my eyes grew big "he's gone!" I shouted. Wow that was so cool! The Hokage chuckled softly. "That's a Jutsu, Kakashi will teach you how to do things like that, do you want to do things like that?" he asked. "Yeah! That was cool! I've never see anything like that then the things in my movies! That could be helpful in P.E" I said smiling. "What's P.E?" The Hokage asked. "Gym class" I simply say. "We always play dodge ball if I had moves like that I could never be out and people would pick me on their teams" I said. "That would be good." he said.

Kakashi finally came in the room. "You need to see me Lord Hokage?" he asked and then notice I was there. Ok now he is the one confused. "Yes Kakashi, Lucy needs to tell you something then I need to talk to you." the old man said. I turn to Kakashi and took a deep breath and start talking. "Kakashi I have Asperger's Syndrome" I said.