Lucky's new life in Naruto!

I was waiting for my bus to come by for me so I can can go home, i tend to stay away from the other groups sometimes when they laugh it feels like they are laughing at me.So after awhile the bus came i got on after everyone else did, and went to sit in the front away from the others. I just wanna go home and be in my room and look out the window. When i got home i went straight to my room and got on the computer not bothering doing my homework, my room has some cludder clothes everywhere and some trash papers of my drawings. I take off my glasses and start going on youtube to listen some music.  After a while i got bored and i shut off my laptop then crawl into bed yawning it was around 7pm i didn't had any dinner i wasn't in the mood to eat. I pull the blankets over me and snuggle in my bed it feels so good to lay in here. I fell asleep.  .When i woke up I found myself in a forest. I look around and tried to figure out where I am,  i stood up "hello?" i said to anyone who might be pranking me. Nothing but birds chriping and wind blowing though the trees. Hey this forest is like some kind of forest where Slenderman comes out oh i do hope so he is awesome!. Team 7 and Kakashi are walking through the forests on their way home from a mission. I walk around not sure what to do when i see a group of people, four of them three kids around my age and a adult. I wasn't sure if i should walk up to them for help or not so i stay put. One has blonde spiky hair and is wearing a orange jump suit, the other besides him has blue black hair with dark cold black eyes his hair reminds me of a duck teehee, and the one who is in front of the two oh my god she is pink! her hair her clothes geez and i thought my mom was a pink fan but this took the cake!. Ok back on track the older one has sliver white hair that definds gravity he has a mask that is covering his face  Naruto sees you and points it out to Kakashi and everyone and they stop in their tracks and turn their attention on you. "Are you okay?" Kakashi asks. 'I look at him but at his mask then his eye"um... i-im not sure i just woke up and found myself out here" i said. Sasuke notice something is off she's not looking at kakashi in the eye why is that? is she up to something? he wonders   Naruto approaches you. "Who are you?" he asks not noticing anything wrong with you at all. You backs off a little" um I'm Lucy "i mumbles, Sasuke looks at Kakashi with a question look about me Kakashi shrugs before looking back to you. "Where do you live?" he asks."what you mean? where i was born? or live now?" i asked. They look at me weirdly something i don't want did i said something wrong? or something?    Naruto looks confused while Kakashi just blinks. "Where do you live now?""um i live in Texas"i reply "what's wrong with her?"Sakura whispers to sasuke Sasuke shakes his head while shrugging. "I don't know..." he mutters back. Naruto arches a brow, "Uhh where's texas? I don't even think there is such a place, is there Sakura?" Naruto questions glancing to Kakashi then Sakura.     "Sakura shook her head"there isn't i think she's making it up" she said"no im not!"i shouted. Kakashi steps forwards. "Now, now. Although it is true that there is no such place called Texas here, there's no need to lose our calm." He says in a calm and collected tone. Naruto rubs his head confused to the max. I frown a bit where am i? i don't understand "so where am i that has no states?" i asked"your in the land of fire" Sakura said, i blink this land is on fire? i thought and looks around confused.    Naruto rubs his head. "What's wrong with you?" he asks and Sakura hits him.   "Ow! sakura! what was that for?!" naruto shouted i cover my ears from his loud voice. "Don't be so rude," Sakura hisses. Kakashi looks at you suspiciously.  Sasuke looks at you with his eyebrows furrowed.i wonder why are they so loud but to naruto's question i really don't want to answer i know what's wrong with me and kind afraid they will jugde me for it "sorry sorry but really "naruto said   "As much as i hate to agree with the dope, but you do seem a little...different." Sasuke murmurs, his hands in his pockets while he carries a blank expression. "oh im sorry if i do" i said she takes a deep breath nervous    "you think i can come with you guys?" i asked" of course i think the third hokage should see you" kakashi said" third? is there more? and what is a hokage?"i asked naruto was really confused "you don't know what's a hokage?" he asked, "not from around here remember?"I said.   Sakura pushes Naruto aside before explaining to you about the five lands, the hidden villages and the hokage. Sasuke rolls his eyes as he walks on ahead.   I nod trying to understand it the best i can but Sakura wonders why isn't she looking in her eyes when we talk "thank you" i said   Sakura tilts her head when she finishes. "Um, not to offend you or anything, but why don't you look at people who are talking to you?"   "um i can't" i said rubbing the back of my head   "Why?" Sakrua asks.   "What do you mean you can't?" Naruto asks and Sakura hits him on the head. "Naruto, stop being so rude!" she growls. I avoid the question, i don't really want to tell them cause i am ashame of it alot.    "im sorry im sorry again" Naruto said rubbing his head"just stop hitting me geez" he grumbles"then stop being a dope dope" said Sasuke. I just stand there watching them fight. Is this how friends act around each other?, I wonder. "well we better take you back with us and take you to the hokage" said kakashi I look at him and nods"alright" i said and follow behind the group as we start walking.  

After hours of walking we finally made it to the leaf village well that what Sakura said when we were talking"wow" i said eyes grew big at the sight the gates where big bigger then any gates she ever saw then watching movies the village was amazing full of people some where old some were young some are mothers with their young ones truely amazing   "well off to the hokage" Kakashi said i look at him and nods and start to walk again but man my feet are killing me i hope there's a chair where we are going.      thank you for reading this please vote, and comment ^_^ tone to next time meeting with the hokage