Lesson in Anger

A/N: This is Where I got inspiration for this chapter!!!

<><><><><><><><><><>

"I TOLD YOU LEO GIVE IT BACK!!!" Raph yells demanding at Leo who was playing with one of his beloved action figure toys

"Comeon Raphie!" Leo says in a teasing voice throwing thing action figure up and down. "I'll be careful!"

"Leo, you should probably give it back!" I say looking at him worriedly. I have never seen Raph this angry before. Well one time when he punched a wall but he was scared then.

"Not you too Y/n! COmeon why don't you live a little?" Leo then spins around with the toy holding it by his hands.

Rpah squeaks loudly as he reaches out to grab it, but retracts his arm to not accidentally make him drop it. Mikey pats Raph's shell trying to comfort him

"Ok, Leo, you can stop now!" Donnie says looking up from his book he was reading.

"FIRST YOU GOTTA CATCH ME!!!" He yells as he starts to sprint but then he tripped on a nerbay pillow and the action figure went flying.

I hear Raph gasp as he jumps to grab it but he misses it and I hear a loud 'SNAP' Oh boi...Raph's not going to be happy.

"LEO!!!" Raph yells as he gets up and Leo's happy go-lucky self quickly disappears. He gets up and dusts himself off.

"Uhhh...Whoopss?" He says very casually and is kicking his feet and looking down trying not to look Raph in the eyes.

"I TOLD YOU NOT PLAY WITH IT!!!" Raph yells, throwing his hands down in anger.

"ITS NOT LIKE I MEANT TO BREAK IT!" Leo starts to yell back.

Me, Mieky and Donnie stand together looking back and forth at them. I had no idea what to do in this situation.

"BUT YOU BROKE IT ANYWAY!!!" Raph yells his hands were curling up into a fist. This wasn't going to end well.

"WELL AM SORRY FOR BREAKING IT!!! IT'S JUST A TOY!" Then I heard a loud smack and I saw Leo being thrown back and I saw him to the ground. I look back at Raph and his fist had collided with his face

"LEO!!!" We all yell. I was shocked did Raph really just punch Leo?!

I gasped loudly and all of us ran to Leo who was just lying on the ground. His nose had started to bleed. First he sniffs. Then sniffles. Then it starts into a full blown bawl.

"WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" He yells his nose bleeding and snot dripping and tears streaming down his face like a stream.

Then dad came rushing in. You knew it was bad when Dad got up from the couch. He came rather quickly and he looked down at Leo then his eyes widened and looked at us.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO BLUE?!" He panicked but he looked slightly angry but mostly worried.

"WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Mieky started to cry and tears were streaming down his face as well. I gave him a hug trying to calm him down while I was biting my tongue to not start sniffling as well.

"RAPH PUNCHED LEO!!!" Donnie yells pointing at Raph who looks shocked at his own actions.

Dad grabs Leo and stars to cradle him in his arms and takes him away to a room

We all gather around Raph as he sits down and tears stars to stream down his eyes.

"I didn't mean to hurt him..." Raph says whispering to himself.

Mikey sniffed trying to calm himself down while Donnie just sat down next to Raph not knowing what to do.

We all stay silent as we stay close to Raph. I had no idea what to stay and the only sound that remainded was Mikey's sniffling.