MONDAY !

"The people who tolerate you daily are real heroes"

Marinette Pov

I hate Mondays they are so awful! "You look like you wanna commit suicide, want me to help you?" Zoe grins as she eats her pancakes. Unlike me, Zoe is a Morning person which sucks cause she loves making fun of me.

"Gosh Zoe, sometimes you are the Monday in my life, "I grunt as I tie my hair into a bun. Zoe rolls her eyes as usual. I'm just waiting for the day her eyes fall out so I can laugh in her face.

" Want a ride to work?" Zoe offers seeming kind yet suspicious. Unlike me, she has a driver's license. I tried getting one but each time I failed, I tried 20 times already theirs just no hope. I'm bound to live my life without ever driving. Internal cry!!

I grin happily" I'd love a ride. "I say enthusiastically. Yay no need to pay for a taxi, free ride 

" Beg me." She laughs, this child can't be serious who does she think I. E going to beg. I swear, I think she's secretly on drugs.

" The way you laugh reminds me of Cinderalla's stepmother. "I smile, a fake one of cause.

" You have mental issues." She mumbles as she grabs her car keys and handbag." Let's go. " Standing up, I grab my bag and phone. Locking the door we head to the apartment parking lot.

" So why are you giving me a ride, last time I checked you said you'd never give me one. "I ask curious she'd been so hell-bent on never letting me in her baby after I crashed it.

" Can't I be kind?" She gives me a sickening smile which made me know one thing, she wants something from me.

Taking a seat inside her car I wait till we are on the main road to question her. Just in case I deny whatever she wants from me.

" Spit it out already. "I mumble as I shut my eyes at the bright sunlight. Why would there be so much sunlight on such an awful day?

I turn towards Zoe who pretends not to have heard me. Tapping on her steering wheel." Zoe!! "I yell which catches her attention as she stretched.

" Okay fine, I need a favour. "She grins so sweetly, I found it disgusting.

" I know that already, what's the favour? "I question annoyed.

" Well, theirs this party tonight and I was hoping you could accompany me. "She says. Huh, why the hell would she think I'd say yes?

" You know I hate parties. "I groan, she nods her head in understanding

" I know, Marinette but come on it's not just you, I asked Nathaniel and Luka to come as well. It's been a while since we've hung out. After what happened between the two of you. " She mumbles sadly.

It had been a while since I'd seen Luka and Nathaniel, but after Luka confessed his feelings for me I'd been avoiding him. We've been friends ever since I started high school. It makes me feel awful how I separated our friendship. With Zoe and Nathaniel dating it was probably obvious to everyone that I and Luka would be a couple. But the thing is, I never thought of Luka that way.

"I don't know Zoe it would be awkward," I whispered looking out the window at the countless cars driving by.

"I know Marinette but it's been 4 months, I know you miss him as much as he misses you. Also, both I and Nathaniel miss how we used to be." She has a good point but could I see Luka and be normal? I don't know. But Zoe is right.

I stare at the Agreste building that comes to view. Zoe parks the car at the entrance. I walk out of the car about to leave when I change my mind I walk back towards her car, and  open the door saying "What time?"

"7 pm, a nice dress will do and a mask," Zoe says happily. I nod my head before walking inside the Agreste building. I go straight to Adrien's office on the 12th floor. I open the door without knocking.

"Morning" Adrien nods his head in acknowledgment. I make my way towards the couch where I take a seat. I feel like coming here every day is a waste of time. I could be sleeping right now. My bed is calling me right now.

Bed - Come Marinette, come you know I'm very comfy

Me - gosh how can I hear you from so far away

Bed- I'm in your head dummy

Me-oh cool, don't worry my baby I'll be there and in your coyness one day

Bed- I know you will one day my love.

"The way your face looks right now makes me think you are mentally disturbed." Says Adrien who is kneeling to reach my level as I'm seated on the couch.

I can't help but stare at his beautiful Emerald green eyes, soft-looking blonde hair and his face gosh how much I wanted to touch it. The smirk on his face though was like he knew what I was thinking, creepy.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." His husky voice whispers as his only centimetres away from my mouth. Blushing I look anywhere but at the Greek God in front of me, I need a distraction quickly.

With that, I say the first thing that pops into my mind. "You are a billionaire right?" I question, I'm an idiot, I should just join the idiot association they'd accept me happily.

To my surprise, Adrien grins nodding his head. "Why do you ask?" he seemed interested in hearing me out with that, and he takes a seat beside me.

It's time to use my imagination, that won't be hard I'm a writer it's my day to job anyways.

"Well since you are a billionaire, you must have billionaire friends who might be gangstas or part of the mafia." I ramble for a moment Adrien's confused but quickly switches to amused. What rubbish am I saying and how did this conversation even start?

"And if I said, I did what will you do with that information?" Could this guy just stop asking questions I have no answer to?

"I would like you to. Set. Me up with the guy? At the moment I'm very into the gangsta love thing like the song you know. It's just that, I watched suicide squad the other day, when I saw joker I was like I should go for gangstas now since he's so hot." I rambled on and on about shit. What gangsta love did I want!

Adrien just stares at me for a while before bursting into laughter." You just came up with all that. Damn then mom expects you to write a bestseller. She's just wasting her money. " With that, he walks towards his desk before going back to business mode.

Did he just insult me no better question did I just not have a comeback for that?

" The people who tolerate you daily are real heroes "I mumble annoyed

" I'm not interested in your sarcasm. "I groan annoyed his such an ass, spoiled brat and even more how dare he insult my imagination.

Revenge will come, you spoiled brat but for now, I'll just plot, I'm a writer that's what I do best no matter what that idiot says.

My imagination is perfect.

................................................................................AAtAtthed of another chapter guys please vote, comment and follow. I'd appreciate it.

Love and kisses, bye