"I see a rave-type club rock for music," Asui said, pressing her finger against her cheek.

"I understand Jiro on bass and Yaoyorozu on keyboards..." Kirishima trailed off.

"But Bakugo on drums is kind of... how do I put it?" Uraraka attempted to find a polite word for it.

"Unexpected!" Hagakure cried as Bakugo began to yell at her.

"But, who will sing the vocals?" Asui asked as Jiro explained how they have yet to decide on a singer for the festival.

"Huh? But you're not going to sing, Jiro?" Uraraka questioned.

Meanwhile, [Name] was standing there talking to Ashido, who was excitedly talking about them forming a dance group. [Name] shook his head in denial as Ashido whined before repeating her words, believing if she said them more and more he would agree to form a dance group with her.

However, their conversation, more like an argument, was put to a halt as Jiro began to sing in English, and Ashido bloomed into a bright smile as she began cheering once Jiro had finished her small song.

Kaminari would be playing the guitar, and Mineta was determined to as well, but he claimed that because of his character design, he couldn't reach before crying and running away. Tokoyami also ended up being a very skilled guitarist.

Mineta was sulking in the corner, and Ashido convinced him to join in by promising him a harem scene in the dance, to which he instantly brightened up.

The band team ended up being: Jiro, Bakugo, Yaoyorozu, Kaminairi, and Tokoyami.

The effects team ended up being: Todoroki, Kirishima, Koda, Sero, and [Name].

The dance team ended up being: Iida, Midoriya, Aoyama, Asui, Ashido, Mineta, Uraraka, Shoji, Hagakure, Ojiro, and Sato.

However, Ashido convinced [Name] to participate in the first part of the dance before going off to do effects with his group, and after a lot of begging, [Name] agreed.

.

.

.

[Name] was currently researching ways to involve everyone's quirks for special effects during the performance. They had decided [Name] should just scatter flowers all around, of many different types and colours.

"Yuri! Help with the dance!" Ashido came rushing in and grabbed [Name] by the collar and dragged him out as the boy helplessly reached out to his classmates.

[Name] saw how Togata was hiding in the bushes and waved slightly at him, but it seemed to draw Midoriya's attention as well.

"Oh, Togata!" Midoriya waved.

Togata suddenly pushed Eri out from behind the bushes. "Here's a peach!" Togata's rear end poked out from the bushes. Seeing Eri, [Name] ran up to her and knelt down next to her with a smile as the others hurried after him, unable to match [Name]'s speed.

"I'm Mineta, I can't wait to see how you look in 10 years!" Mineta spoke as [Name] turned to him with a harsh glare as he slowly pulled out a kunai from his pocket as Mineta gulped.

Eri used [Name] in front of her to hide as [Name] smiled at her shyness.

"We're going to take Eri around U.A. so she doesn't get overwhelmed on the day of the festival," Togata explained as [Name] nodded, smoothing out some of Eri's hair that had gotten messed up when she was pushed out of the bushes. [Name] also slipped a white rose into her hair as she looked at it in fascination.

"Midoriya, Tsuyuri. Do you want to come along?" Togata asked as [Name], and Midoriya immediately agreed.

.

.

.

[Name] was holding Eri's hand as they walked along, and the girl looked around, nervous yet extremely curious as well. She now had a blue iris in her hair as she had lost the white rose and felt tremendously guilty for it, so [Name] just smiled and made another.

Suddenly a dragon head popped up, and Eri clutched [Name]'s hand in fear until she realised it was fake. She made a comment to Midoriya on how it reminded her of the dragon that fell from the sky, and Midoriya replied, saying how she must mean Ryukyu.

Monoma also popped up and immediately began spouting comments but was quickly knocked out by his fellow classmate, who informed him that Kendo was partaking in the beauty tournament and couldn't control him.

"[Name], why don't you enter the beauty contestment?" Eri asked as Togata began laughing.

"It's a tournament and contest, Eri, and I don't think Tsuyuri would be allowed to enter it," Togata explained as Eri nodded but seemed quite sad at the response.

'Shinobu, Kanae. I will make her smile. I may have failed, but I won't let Eri go without smiling.'