17.I don't know

Waking up, you found yourself in Jungkook's arms.

His legs were tangled with yours, your head buried in his neck.

You were a sucker for cuddles. When you were a kid, your mother, the one who adopted you, always hugged you to sleep, knowing that you were Ms.'I'm afraid of the homework monster.'

And you used to say, 'Hi, everyone. I'm Hyerin. And I like back hugs.'

Back hugs and neck kisses. They were indeed your weaknesses, and it was obvious since last night.

Remembering how Jungkook kissed your neck last night, you had to bite on your lip to control your smile.

And being a pervert, how you wish it was more than that.

He's kinda, sorta, basically, pretty much always on your mind.

You wondered if Jungkook was a fireman before he became a dance tutor. Because he came in hot, and left you wet.

He was hotter than the bottom of your laptop.

Feeling Jungkook stirring a little in his sleep, you halted on your dirty thoughts for a moment.

Slowly opening his eyes, Jungkook adjusted his vision to the sunlight that was peeping out of the window's curtain.

He clearly remembered that he felt empty without you in his arms before sleeping last night, but now, he didn't.

Slowly looking down, he found you secured in his arms tightly.

"Good morning," you said, your face still buried in his neck which made your words to get muffled.

"Good morning," Jungkook mumbled, slowly loosening his arms which were around you.

Smiling a little, you pulled away slowly, getting off the bed to get ready for the day.

But before that, you placed a small kiss on Jungkook's cheek, leaving him as a blushing mess with eyes widened cutely.

Well, it was nothing more than what he did last night, or what you did that night when you were drunk and gave him love bites.

Doing your morning routine, you walked downstairs to the kitchen while Jungkook was upstairs.

"Jajangmyeon, let me give life to you," you said as you finished tying the apron on the back.

Tying your hair into a messy bun, you took a deep breath.

"Just follow the instructions properly, and don't destroy the kitchen like Namjoon oppa," you mumbled to yourself before reading the recipe carefully.

And after a lot of battles in the kitchen like in the Battle of the Bastards from the Game of Thrones, you finished with your cooking.

You looked at the jajangmyeon which was in the bowl peacefully, while the kitchen was a literal mess like the apron you were wearing.

Wiping the sweat off your forehead with the back of your hand, you kept panting for air.

Hearing footsteps coming downstairs, you turned around and looked at Jungkook who just entered the scene.

"Hey," you said. One hell of a conversation starter.

Five minutes later~

Your hair was still tired into the same messy bun, apron removed as you sat on the chair across Jungkook's with legs criss crossed.

You gulped a little as Jungkook placed the food inside his mouth, starting to chew it slowly.

Your shoulders dropped as you saw Jungkook's eyes tearing up once again.