1.Airport

Your pov

"Don't worry, chubs. I bought your gummy bears too," I said to my grandfather through the phone and continued talking with him for a few more minutes.

"Okay, bye," I said to my grandfather and cut the call.

Sighing, I looked around as I stood inside the airport waiting to board the flight.

"Am I really leaving?" I mumbled.

I just graduated my studies. Six months ago, my father died in a cardiac arrest. Two months ago, my mother died in a road accident.

It was a typical morning. My mom woke me up to get me ready for my classes. Dad scolding me about how I do it the milk-before-cereal way.

Just three hours later, I was called to the principal's office from where my ghost of an aunt drove me to the hospital.

Nothing was the same anymore.

I don't know what happened or where it all went wrong. People that used to lift me up from my bad times are not even there anymore.

Now, me being the only child to them, I had to stay with my aunt Jisoo, my mum's younger sister whom I call as Jiji, or with my grandparents who live in LA.

But I just stayed in the house where I used to live with my parents.

Since I've graduated, I decided that maybe starting a new life would be good. Maybe with my dad's parents in LA, where I can pursue my dreams.

So I'm leaving the country.

Leaving my hometown.

My friends.

My memories here.

And, my first love.

"How can I forget my first love?" I asked myself. "It could've been just a crush at the beginning. But now, I love him," I said as I saw my suitcase passing through those familiar plastic flaps after check in.

I know everything about my first love.

He has not even lost his first kiss yet. He never had a girlfriend or a boyfriend, and he has never been in love with anyone. (Well, excluding banana milk and carrots, and Jeon Bam.)

And me on the other hand, even I have not lost my first kiss yet. But he's my first love.

I can't believe I'm leaving him too. How can I forget him.

How can I not love him.

But why am I still leaving? My inner self was saying that I should do it, and it's making me do it.

'Look what you made me do.'

Maybe I'll find the right one for me after this.

'But he is the right one for me.'

Sighing, I casually turned my head to the side.

And-I-the-my-okay, uhm..........SHIITAKE MUSHROOMS!

SHIITAKE MUSHROOMS!

Oh my god.

Oh my GOD.

Oh MY GOD.

OH MY GOD!

Ayo ladies & gentleman, this handsome man right here is my first love.

JEON JUNGKOOKIE!

Trying to control my uncontrollable smile, I walked towards him while biting on my lower lip.

Raising my hand up, I patted on his shoulder slowly.

He turned around and I gave him a smile.

"Hyerin-ah," he said and dayum, I loved the way he said my name.

"Hi, seonsaengnim," I said with the same smile. "You're going somewhere?" I asked and oppa nodded.

Don't mind me. I always call him as oppa in my mind.

"Getting old, you know. I have to explore the world before my back gets bent" Jungkook oppa said.

"But you still look like a twenty five year old," I stated with a chuckle.

Indeed, he still does look like a twenty five year old.

"Where to?" I asked again.

"LA," he said and I blinked my eyes.

"Me too," I said. "So this is what Jiji was talking about?" I asked.

"You mean Jisoo noona? Yeah. She said that as much as I do good in dancing, I'm good at paintings too. So I applied and got a job with it in LA."

I was internally jumping around while screaming and dancing while maintaining a normal face on the outside.

'My inner self, I love you'

'More than your Jungkookie?' my conscience asked.

'You should know your limits,' I said to my conscience.

(Le me to my non-existent partner: I love you.

Them: More than BTS?

Me: You should know your limits.

Them: I don't think this is going to work out.

Me: See that door right over there? It's open for you to leave.)

Think about it. If I hadn't decided to move to LA, I would've been in Seoul, without Jungkook oppa.

But now, I'm going to LA, and Jungkookie oppa too.

Yes! The power of my love for him.

'Good afternoon passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 2491 to Los Angeles. We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you'

"I'm going to buy some tacos," Jungkook oppa said as the pre-boarding announcement was finished. "Come with me, little kid" he said and I nodded slowly before following him.

'Little kid?'

Okay. That hurt.

Just because I'm twenty years old, he didn't have to call me a little kid.

'But he's fifteen years older than you, Hyerin' my conscience told me.

"That doesn't matter," I mumbled under my breath and decided to concentrate on my oppa's hand that was holding my wrist softly as we both walked.

I could feel butterflies and sparks all over my body, just by his touch.

He may be thirty five years old. But that doesn't affect any of my feelings that I have for him.

My love is unconditional. Moreover, love itself is unconditional.

I will wait for him until he accepts me. Wait, I have to confess my love to him first.

For now, I just hope that oppa will understand my feelings soon.

But I guess, a little bit sooner.