(Human form) A/N: replace the red eyes to blue and white the royal gown will be what he wears when he is being a. Leader

Powers:
Blue Mastery

The most powerful variant of the Blue SOUL Alteration, allowing 404 to move any object, alive or dead, from a distance of 500m. He may also use this ability to completely collapse the SOUL if used on an alive being, resulting in an instant kill. He also uses this for Mind Manipulation.

Mind Manipulation

404 can take complete control of others' SOUL's, allowing him to alter, distort and warp their mind to think various things, commonly using this method to force others into serving him.

Great Knowledge

From 404's long lasting time in the multiverse, he knows almost everything of it.

Dark Blasters

Powerful Blasters designed by The Astral Mother herself, able to destroy almost anything that it is fired at. The Damage Rating was 100, yet from his advancements in the Multiverse, alongside the upgrades from the Mainframe, it now stands at 750.

God Ray

Fires a blast from his fingers that will kill anything and anyone who has god-like code or unordinary code from a regular AU character.

God Ray first shot

The First shot paralyzes the foe keeping them in a still and forever frozen position until the 2nd shot has landed.

God Ray 2nd shot

This final shot takes the time it has and kills the opponent once it's made contact.

Reincarnation

This Ability is used when Error404 is either killed or takes to much damage. When he has taken to much damage or is killed he will begin to scatter his code in the ground and will then delete himself from the world. After that, the particles Error404 left behind will gather code from the world and then return to Error404's lair and reanimate 404 from the resources they took.

Void Infliction

This ability is an automatic, only caused from Error404 entering a void. Upon him entering a void that isn't an anti-void and/or the Mainframe, the amounts of stray data in the area will begin to rapidly vibrate, rumbling and possibly even collapsing the void.

Fly

404 can fly.

Unopposed Strength

404 has gained immense strength from both training and from the Mainframe, allowing him to carry as much as 222,900 tons.

MFTL+ Speed - Infinite Speed

404 has speeds so fast he can reach the center of universe in a matter of minutes to him showing feats of Infinte speed as shown from him standing in the absolute void a place vacant of everything.

Glitch Whip

404 can form a whip-like beam of light directly from the Mainframe itself, which can reach lengths of the Empire State Building.

Fiberglass SOUL

404's SOUL is deflective against any form of attack, making his critical hits only ones that are physical.

Pixelation Manipulation

404 can manipulate the very air, turning the particles into small pixels, allowing him to form things out of any physical material. He can also use this on himself as a substitute to teleportation.