Moxxie: Why can't you at least pretend to be qualified for your job?

Loona: That doesn't answer his question.

I was getting a little annoyed with Moxxie, so I decided to try to get him to shut up by telling him the truth about our qualifications.

Y/N: I'm more qualified for this job than you'll ever be, Moxxie, so just leave us alone for once. You're starting to piss me off, Mox.

Blitz came from his office to hopefully get Moxxie to back down.

Blitzø: He's right, Mix; He's way more qualified than you'll ever be.

Moxxie: At least I'm on time.

Y/N: Lay the fuck off; it's been 30 minutes. Quit being a little bitch for once, well, ya? Holy sh*t dude, you have to be the most pathetic person In the fucking world, Mox. Just mind your own fucking business for once in your sad, pathetic life.

But not even that got through to this thick, skilled fucktard.

Moxxie: My god, are all hellhounds this useless? Or Is it just you and Loona who are useless? Another thing I want to add is, Why weren't you here this morning? You fucking live here and STILL manage to be late somehow.

Loona: Hey, you little fat little sack of shit, I'd fuck off if I were you.

Moxxie: Why should I

She pointed towards me, slowly getting annoyed at Moxie's bitching. He took one look at me and Looked like he was about to shit himself.

Moxxie: Just try to be on time, that's all.

Loona: Wow, you know how to piss him off more.

Moxxie: It's not my fault he can't control his anger.

Loona: Nice one, you fucking moron.

I start to feel angry with how annoying Moxxie is. God, Loona was right; he's all talk like, Dude, just shut the fuck up every once in a while. I began to panic myself, thinking Moxxie might unleash my flamehound form just by being a little piece of shit. Thankfully, Loona took notice of my anger and calmed me down quickly before things could have gone south.

Loona: HEY FATASS, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Moxxie: Okay, I'll leave you alone for the time being.

Moxxie walked away, thankfully leaving me alone. Meanwhile, Loona was trying to get me to relax a little bit.

Loona: It's okay, babe. Calm down. Everything is okay. You're safe.

I slowly calmed down, steadying my breathing.

Loona: There you go, babe. Just breathe in and then out.

Thank God Loona knows how to get me to relax.

Loona: Feel better?

Y/N: I'm feeling a lot better now. Thanks, Loo.

Loona: Of course, babe.

All of a sudden, I see Millie walk around the corner with several bandages on her leg. The very second I saw her, my brain knew that was my fault.

Y/N: Hey Millie going to take a shot I'm in the dark here, and guess what? Those bandages are from me attacking you In my flamehound form, aren't they?

Millie: Oh no, hun, I got into a fight the other day, and the fucker got me good.

I could tell she was bullshitting me.

Millie: It's alright, Y/N; this wasn't your fault.