"There you are." A woman said, holding a bag of bagels as she came in from the door closet to the stage.

"Ah, my bagels!" Sikowitz exclaimed, grabbing the purse from the ground. "Sorry about the mix-up there." He said as they exchanged items.

"Pull your head outta your pants!" The woman glared, as she walked to the door.

"Bye, mom!" He said as she closed the door.

"That was your mom?" Tori asked.

"Nooo..." He said, turning towards the board, walking to it as he started banging his head on the wall.

"Yeah... I'm going to my locker.." I said, grabbing Beck's hand, moving towards the door.

After we left Sikowitz class and ended up being late to our next class, we didn't have time to talk if we were actually doing this until lunch came around

After we left Sikowitz class and ended up being late to our next class, we didn't have time to talk if we were actually doing this until lunch came around. After a whole debate, we decided we were gonna do this whole kiddie musical group thing.

We agreed that after school ended, we would meet at Tori and I's house, to come up with a band name and some songs ideas.

And so that is what we have been doing, for the last 3 and half hours and we still have not come up with anything. Andre was sat at the piano, trying out different melodies. Cat was sat on the platform, playing with her bunny. Robbie and Rex were sat on the couch, as Robbie stringed his guitar. Jade was sat on the floor, Infront of my legs as she cut my mom's flowers. Tori was just coming from the kitchen after making a batch of limeade for us and Beck and I were sat on the couch, semi laying down as I watched him play Candy Crush.

Oh, and did I mention, today was Wednesday and the little birthday boy's birthday was this Saturday?

"Okay, what do we have so far?" Tori asked, sitting 2 glasses of limeade down on the piano.

"I don't know. Uh, Cat, record this." Andre said, looking at Cat.

"Kk." She got her phone out, opening the camera app. "Recording!"

"My grandpa has a nose, and my grandma has a nose, everyone you know has a nose, nose, nose!" He sung as he played the piano, holing eye contact with Tori the whole time.

"My grandfather's nose was blown off in the war, so that song is a filthy lie." Jade chastised, as she cut some of the petals from the flowers and glanced back at Andre.

"Jade..." Beck sighed.

"Well, I'm sorry, I'm a serious musician. I don't know how to write a little kiddie song." Andre said.

"Why did we say we'd do this?" Beck asked as he dropped his phone onto the couch.

"It'll be fun!" Cat shrugged.

"Yeah, it's so fun to put on humiliating costumes and dance around like idiots for sticky, little three-year old's." Jade said, grinning, making me laugh.