Just then, she changed our positions and she was on the top of me. But I switched our positions again and I was on the top of her again. I swiftly unhooked her bra and started sucking on her breasts. Just why does she taste so sweet?

Her moans were filling the room, and her soft hands along with sharp nails were carassing my back which was sending waves of pleasure into me.

"Wait a minute. It's time for your present~"

Saying that, she pushed me off from her and opened a cardboard box that was under her bed. She opened it and several large buckets of strawberry and vanilla flavoured ice creams came out. I wonder what she wanted to do?

She opened them one by one and started pouring the melted ice cream on herself. She shivered from the cold on her bare skin but became more aroused. I could feel my T-rex as she says it becoming larger than ever.

"Here is your present~ How do you like this ice cream?"

I lost any reason I had and pounded on her.

(Sakura's PoV)
"Here is your present~ How do you like this ice cream?"

As soon as I said that, my Kiyo jumped on me, completely locking me as if I was his prey. Aww~ he is staring at me so hungrily~ I will be completely devoured today!

He started licking me like a dog and eating the ice cream on me. The chill I was feeling because of the ice cream and the warmth of his body, especially his tongue... Guehehehe!!!

I felt his hard mascular chest with my fingers, but he stopped them and started skillfully cleaning them with his mouth. Ah~ I feel so loved~

Finally, he took off my panties and started licking my sacred place. I shivered at this and instantly cummed. He swallowed everything and licked his lips satisfactorily like he had a good meal.

"Kiyo! Don't stop!"
He instantly started eating me again. Guehehehe! I am being devoured by my Kiyo! I am not the only one who needs him! He needs me more than anything too! Hehehe. I will do anything for him! Afterall he is my Kiyo!

"Can I eat you from inside?"
"Of course~ I am waiting for it~!"

He took off his pants and underwear, and his gigantic T-rex came out. Without waiting, he put it in all the way in one attempt.

"Ah♡~ My Kiyo is inside me~!"
"Ha ha!"

His hot panting turned me on more and my insides warped around his T-rex and swallowed it completely~ We were perfectly connected~

I kissed him deeply swallowing his saliva. Ah! I feel so connected to him.

"Cum inside me Kiyo! It is my safe day~"

As soon as I said it, Kiyo's expression changed from his stone face to one of a pleasure and he said with his ever so sexy monotonous voice.

"I-ah-am cumming."
"Yes! Give me your everything!"

He shooted his essence into my womb. Guehehehehehehehe! I am being filled by my Kiyo! I am so happy! I absorbed everything without letting a single drop leave me.

"Kiyo! Kiyo! Kiyo! I love you! You are mine!"
"I love you too, Sakura."

Hearing that, I felt really happy! Still connected, I changed our positions and sat on the top of him. He continued playing with my breasts, and I kept shaking my hips!

I laid on him and bit him on the neck till it bleeded. My teeth are quite strong and pointy. I started drinking his blood like a vampire!

"Ah~ Your blood is so tasty Kiyo~!"
"Sakura, don't do that. It's not healthy."

"But it's your blood! I want our blood to be one! And by my sucking, it will clot in about a minute anyway! I will not drink much!"

"Do what you want."
"Yay! Thanks for the meal!"

I drank his sweet blood, though not in large amount. I don't want to hurt my Kiyo afterall. As I was finished, I put his T-rex out and swallowed it with my pussy again.

"Ah~ This is pure heaven!"

Kiyo hugged me tightly and let me ride his T-rex while playing and thrusting my butt~ Ah~ I really really really really really really really really really really really really really loooooooooove him!

"Kiyo! Please don't leave me like you did when entering the school. I was really lonely."
"My bad. I will never leave you again."

My heart was filled with happiness hearing that. Ah~ I love him so much~

"I am cumming~!"
"Me too!"

And we came at the same time. But his T-rex was still not empty. He changed our positions and pounded me like an animal. We did it so many times that I lost count. Finally, he felt asleep after being tired. I could go one more round but I let him sleep.

In all of the pleasant smell, we slept in each other's warmth, cuddling very closely.

Good night my Kiyo.