This feeling hit again today, and she was at a loss for a while.

    The obsession hidden in the depths of her brain suddenly surged up, she turned her head to look at Bai Yueli, and the senior sister was also watching her.

    She was extremely beautiful today,

    Ji Ci took a deep breath, and firmly said: "I am willing!" The master of

    ceremonies was not disturbed by this short episode, and looked at Bai Yueli formulaically according to the procedure.

    "Miss Bai Yueli, are you willing to marry Miss Ji Ci? From now on, regardless of poverty or wealth, health or disease, you will be loyal to her, protect her, and cherish her wholeheartedly and unswervingly, will you?"

    Bai Yueli His eyes flickered slightly, his red lips parted slightly, and he said without thinking, "I am willing."

    Putting diamond rings on each other, the master of ceremonies looked at them with a smile on his face, and the audience also stared at the two beautiful brides, which gave enough atmosphere.

    Ji Ci glanced at Bai Yueli in embarrassment.

    A senior is a senior, always calmer than her.

    Ji Ci smiled slightly, turned around, looked at her senior sister affectionately, put one hand on her shoulder, and slightly held her cheek with the other, and gently kissed her rippling red lips.

    Bai Yueli cooperated with her, lowered her eyes, waiting for the familiar lip shape to cover her, and she couldn't hold back, and kissed back passionately.

    After the process is over, the brides will toast with the guests. Bai Yueli is allergic to alcohol, so she can only use tea instead of wine. When she meets some playful ones, she is embarrassed to bargain with their former goddess, so she can only bully Ji Ci.

    Ji Ci murmured, one cup, two cups, three cups, seven**...

    When she got home and changed into casual clothes, she was already unconscious. When outsiders were around, she was extremely restrained, once she closed their bedroom door, like a wild cat, she jumped into Bai Yueli's arms.

    Playing with her head and rubbing against Bai Yueli's collarbone, it made her feel itchy.

    "Okay Ji Ci."

    "Senior Sister." Ji Ci ignored her, talking drunken ravings to himself: "You, you are finally mine."

    Bai Yueli: "..."

    Ji Ci absolutely couldn't say these words.

    It's a bit like the tone of Ji Ci.

    But this tone, she knew, was her Ji Ci, which was clearly spoken from the same mouth, yet it gave her such a different feeling.

    "Okay, I'll help you back to bed." Bai Yueli was tickled by her rubbing, and held down the paw that kept trying to play with her hair.

    "No."

    The man was so drunk that he shook his head like a rattle.

    Bai Yueli: "You lean on me, it's very heavy."

    Ji Ci: "I said I don't want you to help me, I can do it myself!"

    Bai Yueli smiled: "Really?"

    Ji Ci's cheeks were blushing , revealing her firm and powerful arms, Bai Yueli was stunned, wondering when this man was secretly exercising behind her back.