"I don't have time."

    Immediately, she clenched her fists tightly, her eyes full of hostility.

    She forgot how she left the teacher's office behind, and accidentally bumped into someone when she went out, followed by the sound of books flying all over the floor.

    She stood there numbly, obviously she offended her, but the girl was very polite, knelt down and picked up the books one by one, and said with a smile: "It's okay.

    " With the light, the sun hit her body, reflecting a light layer of gold, which was very beautiful.

    is her?

    She took one more look, but it was just one more look, and left disapprovingly.

    The fourth grade coincided with the 70th anniversary of the school, and the school organized a large event. Their class was arranged to perform a play.

    There are more than a dozen of the forty students in the class who want to participate. She was not happy at first. When the class teacher asked for opinions, everyone reported their names one after another. Ji Feng is a popular person in the eyes of the teachers, and his words have weight. Name, the class teacher actually included her in it.

    You can't push it away after the fact.

    She didn't care when they were vying for the role, and finally lost one that no one wanted.

    She is a maid who serves the witch, taking care of the witch's daily necessities, and doing all the dirty work, and she also likes to gossip, which is not pleasing to both sides.

    There was an accident on the day of the stage performance, and the rehearsal was fine. The girl who played the witch was too nervous, and when she was supposed to throw the props, she was a bit slow, but her movements had already continued, and it happened to fall on her feet and tripped her .

    It's not like what they rehearsed, but the purpose of this scene is to punish the maid, and it turns out to be self-defeating, and it becomes a most desirable effect.

    The people in the audience applauded and said they performed well.

    The people on the stage looked at each other in blank dismay, with palpitations of acting, but as soon as they received positive feedback, they proceeded to the next scene step by step.

    As soon as she got up, the "witch" pushed it over, and fell to the ground before she could stand firm.

    Her skin was already white, and her legs were bruised from the fall, but no one cared whether she hurt or not.

    Accompanying them to finish the play expressionlessly, the squad leader led them off the stage in an orderly manner, and she stumbled and followed at the end.

    Those who have a performance can only stay in the backstage for the time being, and everyone in the class is exchanging ideas. Ji Feng is very popular with girls, and chatting with people all the way to her, she ignored him, and the man hurried to the bathroom .

    No one likes to talk to her except Monsoon.

    They said she was too cold, fierce and scary looking.

    "Here."

    A white hand appeared in the field of vision, with a box of ointment-like things spread out in the palm.

    Someone is talking to her.

    The voice is unusually gentle, and few people use such a polite tone to her.