The three girls have different attitudes when facing her and facing Ji Ci. When facing Ji Ci, they should be as high as possible. , and facing Bai Yueli, they turned into autistic girls one by one, for fear of lowering Ji Ci's status as a "roommate".

    On the way to the bus, Bai Yueli thought of her group of roommates, and smiled lightly, "Did they mention me when I came in?"

    "Yes." Ji Ci didn't even think about it, "They gave you A new title, sister-in-law."

    "Sister-in-law?"

    "Well, it means that I am the youngest in the dormitory, and I will call you that." Ji Ci explained, and smiled: "Don't worry about them, ever since they found out about my relationship with you, they have been having fun Just kidding, they're all pretty cute."

    "That's right." Bai Yueli couldn't help but smile at this interesting title, "It's not impossible."

    Ji Ci said in surprise, "Huh?"

    " Marry a chicken as a chicken, marry a dog as a dog." Bai Yueli looked at her dotingly, and gently tickled her little finger.

    Ji Ci's face blushed again, and despite holding him like this, he lowered his head and secretly spread a sweet smile.

    ·

    At the end of October every year, fireworks will be set off on the banks of Surabaya Island.

    At that time, Surabaya Island was the most crowded place, and the nearby teahouses were full because of the close-up and high-altitude viewing. Ji Ci was new to City A, so Bai Yueli brought her here.

    After dinner, I strolled along the river. It was not too cold at the end of October. The cool wind brought some heat that had not completely dissipated. It was just right to wear a coat.

    They wanted to find a spare lawn to sit down. Just after turning a corner, they saw a couple hugging each other behind a big tree. They didn't know what the taller one said to the shorter one. The next second, the taller one So he put the short one on the tree, put his hands on both sides domineeringly, and kissed...

    Ji Ci is a very shy person, although he is not the first taste of kissing, but the first time he saw When others performed so nakedly in front of her, she couldn't help holding her breath and quickened her pace.

    Bai Yueli was obviously a little more calm than her, and smiled secretly.

    At nine o'clock, the gorgeous fireworks scattered in the air on time.

    There are all kinds of colors and patterns. People took out their cameras and phones to take pictures one after another. Ji Ci also followed the trend and took out their phones with great interest.

    Her knowledge of cameras is not as good as the original owner's. The original owner is a master at playing with the camera, but he doesn't need to be on the right path. The few pictures taken with his mobile phone are still blurred, not as good as the one that Bai Yueli took casually. .

    The girl murmured and complained for a few words and then fell silent. Bai Yueli only thought that she was messing with her secretly, and let her go for a while, ignoring her.

    Unexpectedly, looking back, the gorgeous fireworks spread out in the girl's pupils, turning into light spots, and two crystal ambers seemed to be about to fall down in her eye sockets at any time.

    Ji Ci clearly felt a warm finger caressing her cheek, and the heavy thing in his eyes was gently wiped away. He turned his head, and the girl looked at her with concern, and asked softly, "Why are you so tired?" Are you crying?"