Yes or no, others don't know, but Ji Ci is quite clear.

    She doesn't post much on Moments, but now she shares it in such a high-profile way, not to mention the day when couples show their affection on the winter solstice, the answer is not certain.

    She just didn't expect that Bai Yueli's affection for Jingman would come so quickly, no, seriously, Jingman is about to be a senior, she is about to go abroad, the plot is coming soon, Jifeng is about to enter history stage.

    Therefore, it is not unreasonable to compare the official announcements shown in the book in advance. After all, it is impossible to explain everything in detail in the book.

    Ji Ci played with his broken hair, wrapped it around his fingers, put it down, and wrapped it up again. After a while, he sighed five times, and stared at Jiugongge without blinking, studying 360 degrees .

    She suddenly remembered that Bai Yueli seemed to have posted an article last week. It was an article with a copy. At that time, she read it and thought that the senior sister was in a really good mood today.

    I vaguely remember that it was in a hotel, and there were two figures reflected on the glass of the room. At that time, Ji Ci was not sure, but now, it suddenly dawned on me! !

    She hurriedly clicked on Bai Yueli's wechat avatar, wanting to confirm it, but her enthusiasm was immediately extinguished by "friends only show the circle of friends of the last three days".

    Ji Ci: "..."

    Why is this so.

    She obediently withdrew her hand, she seemed a little unwilling, but it didn't help.

    The whole person was in a trance, forgetting that the screen hadn't turned off yet, Ji Ci took a sip of coffee depressedly, and looked down again, he didn't know when he pressed a string of garbled codes, and it had already been sent!

    She was startled suddenly, and just when the system prompted "You have withdrawn a message", the notification sounded.

    byl: [what? ]

    Immediately afterwards, it was sent again: [Why did you withdraw it. ]

    Ji Ci: "..."

    Her implication is probably how to withdraw it, I have already seen it.

    It's so embarrassing.

    Ji Ci had no choice but to bite the bullet and reply: [I accidentally pressed it, touched it by mistake. ]

    She also sent a cute emoticon package to ease the embarrassment.

    The string of letters really looked like a mistaken touch.

    But how did he happen to touch WeChat by mistake, and then touch the chat history with her by mistake, and even touch send by mistake.

    Senior sister is not a fool.

    There was no reply there, Ji Ci thought for a while, but couldn't help but type a string of words: [Senior sister, are you still in City Z? ]

    Arlean is within the territory of City Z.

    byl: [um. ]

    Ji Ci: [Oh. ]

    After a brief exchange, the phone went silent, and no one bothered anyone anymore.

    After finishing the coffee in one gulp, Ji Ci left the coffee shop.

    She doesn't want to study today.