Oh..." Ji Ci turned a deaf ear, "Yes."

    When did she say it, she no longer remembers, how could she say something so important to her senior, she just remembers a certain period of time when the desire to share was real Very strong.

    If calculated according to the age of that world, she should be eighteen years old this time, which means the label of an adult, and it is quite important to say that it is important.

    "By the way, senior, how long are you going to stay this time?" Ji Ci suddenly remembered.

    Bai Yueli took her by the hand, and the two of them walked aimlessly in the snow: "After New Year's Day."

    "It's been so long," Ji Ci was slightly surprised, looking at her senior sister like eating melons: "University is really good. Yeah, you can take such a long vacation."

    Bai Yueli smiled lightly.

    It's not that she took such a long vacation, but that she finished the homework for the next unit ahead of time.

    After a semester, she has never been absent from work, and she has a very good reputation in the circle of teachers and teachers, so the counselor is willing to grant her this kind of overnight leave.

    "Are you holding a cake?" Bai Yueli suddenly looked at the exquisite packaging bag in Ji Ci's hand, and remembered that she had just come out of the cake shop when she saw her.

    "Ah," Ji Ci glanced at her, and quickly said, "Yes." What

    to do, she never thought that the senior would come back.

    As the saying goes, if you don't do anything wrong, you are not afraid of ghosts knocking on the door. Today is "her" Ji Ci's birthday, and carrying a cake in a good manner may make the senior sister suspicious.

    But when I think about it, it's just her heart. It's her mentality of "today is her birthday", but the senior doesn't know that what people in this world celebrate for her is the one that belongs to the original owner on December 31st. Birthday.

    Bai Yueli smiled: "You like eating cakes so much?"

    She just asked casually, her eyes made Ji Ci feel more guilty, she knew that her behavior was abnormal in the eyes of senior sisters.

    "Yeah." Ji Ci bit the bullet and said, "Senior sister, do you want to eat together?"

    Bai Yueli stared at her bag, the bag itself was already very small, how big could the cake be? .

    She laughed and said, "Eat it yourself. I came here after eating, and I don't have much appetite now."

    "It's okay, the clerk gave me a fork, and we each have half. The cake is not about the amount, it's about the atmosphere." Ji Ci With eyes full of heart, he said sincerely.

    Bai Yueli looked at her hesitantly for a while, then nodded.

    She watched attentively as Ji Ci poked the soft cake with a small fork, and it wasn't as easy to cut as imagined. She helped out from time to time, and finally got two halves that were oddly shaped.

    Ji Ci stuffed the packaging bag into Bai Yueli's hands, and he grabbed a piece and put it in his mouth. It

    looked ugly but tasted very good. The sweet and greasy cream stimulated the taste buds. If you eat the cake once in a while, it's not greasy and not enough eat.

    "Eat, senior." Seeing that she had almost finished eating Bai Yueli's cup but didn't start it, Ji Ci couldn't help urging.

    Bai Yueli smiled, and took a bite slowly.