Before he knew it, it was time, grandma brought back a lot of special products from relatives, it was really not light, and handed all these to Ji Ci, and Bai Yueli helped her get grandma into the car.

    When it was time for parting, the noisy Ji Ci had nothing to say, and there was an indescribable nostalgia and sadness in his eyes.

    She can't see parting the most,

    even if she looks at the fake person on the screen while watching the drama, she will feel sympathy for it, let alone encounter it herself, especially, that person is still the person she cherishes the most in this world.

    "If you don't understand, you can call me. I carry my mobile phone with me. It's autumn and the weather in Beicheng is dry and cold. Sometimes, don't listen to them too much. For example, it's okay not to wear school uniforms." Bai Yueli explained carefully She, with a slender and straight figure, clings to Ji Ci's side, afraid of people squeezing into the aisle.

    Ji Ci murmured a few times very distractedly, and from time to time hung down the curtain to look out the window, as if he had listened or not.

    There is also a farewell outside the car window.

    The little girl was hugged by her mother, crying so badly that she couldn't hear what she was saying, but based on her actions, she probably didn't want to be separated from her father.

    Ji Ci was inexplicably touched.

    When she was ten years old, her biological mother put her in the car and told her to go back to the countryside alone to live with her grandmother, saying that she wanted to earn money with her father in the big city so that she could save enough money for her junior high school. She was sent to the city to study, and told her not to think about her, saying that she would come back to see her in the future.

    As a result, after that time, after her father owed a huge amount of gambling debts, she ran away with another man, and Ji Ci never saw her mother until his death.

    While talking, Bai Yueli realized that this person was not listening carefully at all, so she stopped and observed her for a while.

    Ji Ci hadn't realized that her senior sister had stopped talking, so when he came back to his senses, he happened to bump into her senior sister's pensive face.

    The blush at the corners of her eyes was completely exposed, she hurriedly staggered her eyes, and looked out of the window again.

    Bai Yueli smiled lightly, and Ji Ci's eyes slowly shifted to her, cautiously: "Senior sister...what are you laughing at?

    " Bend the crescent moon, and said solemnly: "Miss me."

    Ji Ci: "Huh?"

    "Otherwise, why did you make such an expression? It makes me feel," Bai Yueli thought for a while and said, "You seem very cute." Sad."

    Bai Yueli looked at her with eyes that were about to overflow with water.

    She was like a fine china doll, and she couldn't resist keeping her by her side.

    Bai Yueli couldn't help feeling a little annoyed, why did she choose such a far away city, why didn't she just study in Beicheng at the beginning.

    Sometimes people are so wonderful that they can't help but feel such remorse, but even if they can go back to the past, the probability is a high.

    Grandma looked at them with a complicated look, and Bai Yueli knew that she might be misunderstood when she saw it, so she didn't take it too seriously, her eyes were full of Ji Ci.