"Oh, it's boring, it's boring," she said bitterly, "Senior sister, do you recognize my voice?"

    Bai Yueli looked at the little wit who was a few centimeters taller than her, and smiled dotingly. Retort question: "Why did you come to City A?"

    "Because," Ji Ci thought for a while, his eyes suddenly flickered: "I miss you."

    Bai Yueli looked at her with contempt: "Yeah Huh?"

    After not seeing her for a while, Ji Ci suddenly became so enthusiastic towards her, even Bai Yueli couldn't believe it for a while.

    Ji Ci is like a small piece of wood in her heart.

    Could it be that distance produces beauty?

    Ji Ci looked at Bai Yueli with a strange expression, fearing that she might misunderstand, he hurriedly explained: "Well, it's actually because my grandma came to City A, and it happened to be on vacation, so I followed.

    " The purpose is to cover up, but

    it's actually because of Bai Yueli.

    If it wasn't for Bai Yueli, she might not have persuaded grandma to come to City A, the time was really too tight.

    "Oh." Bai Yueli nodded thoughtfully.

    She wasn't too surprised, and she didn't seem disappointed, this was the Jici she was familiar with.

    "Have you eaten yet?" Bai Yueli asked.

    Ji Ci shook his head: "No."

    "Then," Bai Yueli said, "Come to the cafeteria with me."

    Ji Ci: "Okay, okay." "Yueli

    , you haven't left yet." Suddenly, A girl came up behind her, about the same height as Bai Yueli, with a kind face, and when she approached Ji Ci, she could feel the faint omega aura on her body.

    "Eh?" The girl also noticed Ji Ci: "This is?"

    "My junior high school girl." Bai Yueli explained lightly.

    Ji Ci politely said: "Hello, sister."

    After coming to this world, she has corrected a lot of fear of strangers. However, when meeting someone related to her senior sister for the first time, she still feels shy and afraid that she will be slightly wrong. Shen lost face to her senior, and subconsciously shrank behind her at this moment.

    The girl nodded with a smile, and scanned Ji Ci up and down, with eyes full of melons, she smiled implicitly.

    Bai Yueli is her roommate, and this classmate of hers has been very popular since entering school, and even the other three people in the same dormitory as her have received all the attention.

    All kinds of seniors and seniors cast their favoring glances at Bai Yueli, but they didn't get any response. The others in their dormitory joked about whether Yueli had suffered any emotional injuries out of the desire to eat melons.

    It turned out that I was not hurt by love, the co-author was just not interested in A University.

    She was originally going to form a team with Bai Yueli, but now that his little girlfriend came, she had the nerve to be caught in the middle, Maureen, who happened to be in the dormitory, passed by and hurriedly slipped away with her.

    After she left, Ji Ci leaned close to Bai Yueli and whispered his ears, while talking, he looked at the two girls in front of him and winked: "Senior sister, am I..."