What made her even more at a loss was the senior sister's brisk sentence:

    I want to see you, just come here.

    Seeing her dull expression, Bai Yueli knew that her straight ball had scared her. Anyway, she had wiped off her sweat and achieved her goal. There was a trash can nearby, and she threw the semi-wet facial tissue into it. When she came back, the distance was just under control it is good.

    "The bus just passed by here. I thought you took me back yesterday, and I haven't thanked you in person." Bai Yueli's tone was natural, as if the facts were exactly what she said, and she didn't seem to be trying to defend herself look.

    "Oh." Ji Ci nodded approvingly, remembering that Senior Sister and Ji Feng were out on a date today, it was indeed what she said.

    Just passing by.

    "Senior sister, you and..." Ji Ci carefully considered his words: "Ji Feng finished dating?"

    Bai Yueli took a deep look at her, capturing the subtle expressions on her face one by one.

    She is worried.

    Because of the monsoon?

    Offered to go with her, she refused.

    Is it to create a chance for her to spend time alone with Ji Feng?

    It's no wonder that Bai Yueli thinks this way, Ji Ci tried to bring her and Ji Feng together many times before, she didn't know who was more important to Ji Ci, herself or Ji Feng.

    With Ji Ci's current attitude, Bai Yueli had to think that she was very concerned about her date with Ji Feng, maybe it was because she was afraid that she would reject her good friend?

    Thinking of these, Bai Yueli felt inexplicably irritable. However, she is used to hiding her true emotions, and she is not yet angry with Ji Ci, so try her best to stand in her position and be more considerate to her.

    "En." Bai Yueli suppressed the negative emotions in her heart, and her voice was soft, like a proposal or a threat: "I'm a little tired now, so don't mention Jifeng, okay?"

    "Okay." Ji Ci nodded .

    The senior sister said not to mention it.

    She also looked really tired, which may have something to do with drinking last night.

    Ji Ci deeply remembered the part in the book where Bai Yueli drank for Jingman, and it took three chapters to express it.

    When reading the book, because she was more or less prejudiced against Bai Yueli, she only read the chapters of this kind of painless moaning.

    Now, the original image of Bai Yueli had been thrown out of the blue by her at some point, all she knew was that her senior sister was feeling uncomfortable, and her heart was tightened.

    Thinking of Ji Ci's anger here, his face suddenly collapsed, "Sister, don't you know that you are allergic to alcohol, there is no need to drink so much in the situation like yesterday, even if someone forces you, Explain it to everyone and everyone will understand."

    She held Bai Yueli on her arm, and the two walked towards the shade.

    Feeling the sudden tightening of her arms, her skin was already tender and slightly painful, Bai Yueli explained: "This is the last big gathering like this, I just don't want to disappoint them."

    Seeing this man's sullen face, Bai Yueli laughed and said, "Are you caring about me?"

    "No!" Ji Ci puffed out his cheeks, which was rare and crisp.