"...Senior sister," he bowed his head guiltily, and said, "I was just too excited just now, so I didn't worry so much."

    Bai Yueli nodded, expressing her understanding.

    "I was interrupted just now, senior sister, please listen to me." Ji Feng's eyes were determined, and he said solemnly: "It's not just because senior sister helped me that I developed a good impression of you, I, Ji Feng, am not such a sentimental person , if it were someone else, I would at most say thank you, but senior sister, I recognized you the first time I saw you."

    Bai Yueli smiled helplessly, "You were only in the first grade at the time, so I said yes Is it too early?"

    "So what about the first grade," Ji Feng said loudly, "Maybe when I was young, I didn't understand the feeling of following you when I saw a senior sister, but now I know "

    I like the matter of senior sister. I have kept it since elementary school. It is definitely not a joke or just talking about it."

    Ji Feng's eyes are full of eagerness and sincerity, and his height of about 1.8 meters is actually humble. Bai Yueli sighed, not knowing how to answer him: "I..."

    She understood what the boy meant.

    It is precisely because he knows how much he cherishes this relationship. Only then did he carefully select the appropriate rhetoric.

    "Ji Feng," Bai Yueli thought for a while, raised her head and said, "Do you know what the book in your hand means to me ?" Ji

    Feng glanced at it, and asked puzzledly, "Book?"

    Bai Yueli Nodding, "Yeah."

    Ji Feng shook his head, Bai Yueli said: "Just like you have always cherished the picture of seeing me when you were a child, I also cherish the memories she brought me, this is what I want to tell you Yes ."

    Ji Feng opened his mouth, he wanted to speak, but he didn't know what to say.

    He was a little confused, but he could feel that he was rejected by his senior. The reason for the rejection was this book, and this book should refer to a certain person.

    So senior sister has someone she likes?

    "Ji Feng, the reason why you are attached to me is because you always keep your eyes on me. When you try to look away from me, there will be many unexpected people waiting for you to discover." Ji Feng's

    eyes drooped slightly. His sister's soft voice fell into his ears, but he had no time to listen.

    Bai Yueli stared at him for a while, and was the first to break the deadlock: "I don't think there's any need to go shopping today. Monsoon, it

    's getting late, let's go home early." Come, Ji Feng raised the curtain and took a look, reluctantly.

    In advance, he had already planned to be rejected, and he always felt that the senior sister should not treat him as hard as he did to her.

    He has already done his ideological work for himself, what should he do if he is rejected by his senior sister? I thought about hesitation, uneasiness, and a little bit of luck. I thought it was impossible, but I still didn’t give up on the compromise I made for myself in the end. As long as I persist, I will always move the heart of my senior.

    Obviously he has made all the plans, but when this moment comes, he will still be at a loss.

    Before parting, Ji Feng finally couldn't bear it, and asked him a question that he dared not face, but which vaguely occupied the corner of his heart and could not be ignored.