It's okay, it's okay, senior sister, you can control your pheromones freely. Some drunken omegas, even alphas, become unconscious once they get drunk, which is one more thing than the drunken madness in that world --- releasing pheromones indiscriminately.

    If Big White Rabbit really puts pheromones indiscriminately, it's over, it's over.

    Fortunately, the author of the novel did not involve such an outrageous plot.

    ·The

    next morning, when

    Bai Yueli came back last night, she was helped back to her room by Aunt Jiang. When she woke up early in the morning, she went to the bathroom to take a shower.

    The warm water dripped on the skin, Bai Yueli's eyes regained their clarity, and the scene of last night unknowingly reverberated in front of her eyes.

    She asked Ji Ci to come out, and

    she seemed to have said something that shouldn't be said?

    Something about asking her how she feels about her, and something about Monsoon.

    Hmm...

    Bai Yueli turned off the shower, wrapped the towel around her body, and lowered her eyes in thought.

    Shouldn't it scare her?

    She came out wearing a white t-shirt and hot pants, and drank the hangover tea that Aunt Jiang had prepared for her.

    "Miss, your mobile phone was left in the living room last night, and the phone kept ringing just now."

    Bai Yueli put down the cup, took it over and looked at it, all the missed calls were from Monsoon, and vaguely remembered the date last night when the drunken boy made an appointment. She met the next day and said that she had something very, very important to tell her.

    She agreed, and

    Bai Yueli smiled helplessly.

    She never resisted any contact with anyone of the opposite sex, but any relationship has a critical value.

    She could probably guess Ji Feng's purpose for asking her out this time, and she didn't know what the self was thinking yesterday, so she agreed.

    However, the situation has changed and we have to go to the appointment.

    Bai Yueli changed into a set of simple clothes, she was born soft and beautiful, her figure was a little weak, and she was also a clothes hanger herself, even a T-shirt worth ten or twenty yuan sold at a vegetable market stall could still wear her unique temperament.

    Before leaving, Ji Ci sent several messages.

    [Sister, are you up yet? ]

    [Is there any discomfort? ]

    Bai Yueli replied casually:

    byl: [Well, I'm ready to go out. ]

    Ji Ci lay on the bed, looking at the message sent by her senior sister, what Bai Yueli said to her last night came to mind.

    "Monsoon asked me to go out tomorrow, do you want to come with me?"

    "If so, I hope you can come too."

    Ji Ci rested his chin in deep thought, recalling it now, Bai Yueli's demeanor and tone at that time were not the same as usual, low and flattering like a hook, hanging in the memory, clearly visible.