The woman bent her lips and smiled, and led her, walking in the vast night.

    "Sister Yue!" A little girl's voice came from all around, Bai Yueli looked around, but found no sign of anyone.

    "Sister Yue, Sister Yue, Sister Yue!!!" The

    delicate voice came again and again, disrupting the rhythm of their progress, Bai Yueli looked at her mother, and wanted to ask her if she heard the voice too, but Turning her head, the outline of the woman gradually became blurred, not only her, but also the whole world. The center of the road shattered into a long crack, like a rapidly leaping water snake, it quickly shattered to the bottom of her feet, and she was drawn into it. In the darkness, at the same time, the little girl's voice became clearer and clearer.

    "Sister Yue." The little girl shook Bai Yueli's body unknowingly, her voice gradually became dispirited from the excitement at the beginning, and she even supported her chin with one hand while shaking it mechanically with the other, lazily pulling her body. Long intonation: "Yue~sister~sister~"

    Bai Yueli was in a daze, opened her eyelids a little, and felt a dull pain in her temples. She tried to turn over, and her head suddenly hurt. She sweated a lot all night, and her body was sticky. The glands in the back of the neck are also very uncomfortable.

    The voice in the dream finally met the immature face that obviously fit her, Bai Yueli didn't get angry because she was interrupted to rest, instead she smiled dotingly.

    "Sasha, what time is it?" She asked with a slightly hoarse voice.

    At that time, her body was limp, and the movement just now seemed to consume all her strength.

    "Sister Yue, you're finally up," Vasha propped her chin, moved her mouth, and shook her head: "It's almost half past eleven."

    "Aunt Jing has finished cooking and told me not to disturb you, but You didn't eat yesterday, so what should you do if you have a stomach problem like Aunt Jing? Every time she has a stomachache, I feel pain when I look at her, sister Yue can't do the same." She said sullenly, straightening herself Like a little hero who defies power and insists on his own will.

    Bai Yueli's brows were soothed, and she said haggardly: "Then thank you Vasha."

    At this moment, there was a sound of hurried footsteps outside the door, which stopped at the door, followed by a slight sound of the door opening, and Li Mingjing went in. He poked his head, pressed his voice, and said softly: "Vasha." Seeing Bai Yueli who had

    opened his eyes on the bed, he breathed a sigh of relief, then walked in without fear of noise, and said, "This little guy still puts the You woke up, and I told you to sleep a little longer."

    After finishing speaking, she glanced at Vasha, and Vasha understood, and shrank back to her elder sister Yue, confident.

    "It's okay." Bai Yueli helped her round the situation, and struggled to get up and leaned against the head of the bed with some effort, "It's almost twelve o'clock, I should get up too, and I have to go to the cemetery in the afternoon."

    "That's right." Li Ming Jing nodded, "Then are you getting up to eat now? The children haven't eaten yet."

    Bai Yueli said, "You guys eat first, don't wait for me, I'll just order some noodles or something by myself later."

    Li Mingjing didn't say anything else, she would never interfere with Bai Yueli's decisions, she knew Bai Yueli's temperament, and she would not be polite to her if necessary.