Bai Yueli stood in front of the first door, contemplating for a while, then slowly stepped forward and opened the door.

    The moment the door opened, a thunderbolt struck down, the wind swept the rain, and the gothic-style villa seemed to be swaying in the wind and rain.

    She pondered for a while, then walked in the rain.

    Strangely, the rain did not wet her body.

    She opened the iron door, and the door of the living room was wide open. A hoarse old man's voice came from inside. His voice trembled slightly with grief and anger.

    The rain was loud, but as he got closer, he could fully understand what the old man said.

    "I shouldn't have let you come back!"

    "You bastard, it's not enough to kill your mother, why do you want to kill my son?"

    "What do you and your mother have to pay for my son?"

    Bai Yueli tried to take a look in. Fuzzy, only the voice can be discerned, but the appearance of the person inside cannot be seen. She raised her eyelids indifferently, turned her head, and took a quick look, and found that there was a girl under the eaves that she hadn't noticed.

    The little girl huddled against the wall, moved her legs a little, and the slanting raindrops hit her wantonly, icy cold. She retracted her feet and hugged herself even tighter. She looked at the sky with her dark eyes, hoping that the rain would stop.

    The moment the curtain fell, I happened to see Bai Yueli in the rain.

    She stared at her intently, Bai Yueli still responded to her gaze with that indifferent expression, the little girl's eyes were determined, showing the momentum of not admitting defeat.

    At this time, the living room door opened, and a medium-sized luggage bag was thrown out with the zipper open, and the clothes were thrown all over the floor, and the dry material was immediately stained by the rain.

    "Take your things and get out!" The

    little girl watched her things being trampled all over the ground, and the hot liquid finally couldn't help drooping from her stubborn eyes.

    Bai Yueli looked down at her, embedded her long fingers in her hair, and murmured: "Why are you crying? Does it work if you cry?" The

    little girl wiped away her tears and said in an aggrieved voice, "It's not me. , not me."

    "Huh?" Bai Yueli looked down at her.

    The little girl's eyes were sure: "I wasn't the one who killed Dad!"

    "Oh?" Bai Yueli: "Who is that?"

    "It's Auntie." The little girl said, "Dad got sick because Auntie deliberately said something exciting. What he said!"

    "So that's how it is." Bai Yueli withdrew her hand, raised her head, her eyes slowly moved along the window of the villa to the entrance of the living room where the light was projected.

    Suddenly, a gust of wind blew up, and the fluttering raindrops fell randomly, gradually turning into a clockwise vortex. When the consciousness regained consciousness, Bai Yueli had already returned to the place where the door was originally opened.

    However, there were three doors before, but now there are only two.

    This time, she opened the one that was originally in the middle.