At first, Ji Ci thought it was because Bai Yueli was angry with her that night when the power went out, so he deliberately avoided her, but she quickly rejected this idea.

    You can really give yourself money.

    It was mentioned more than once in the novel that Bai Yueli would not show any negative emotions on her face, and would always show a friendly and friendly smile, which made her lead the Beiyi-O God List in all aspects.

    If you make her angry, it's either because you really did something too much to break her defenses, or because she cares about you, and it hurts as much as she loves you.

    Apparently, she was just pestering her senior to tell stories that night. She didn't hold a knife or a gun to strangle her neck.

    It can only be really busy.

    This point was quickly verified. One day at noon, she went to the cafeteria very late, and the ordering window that was about to close the stall was so crowded that the three on the left were only open to seniors.

    Only then did Ji Ci know that they had adjusted their schedule this week.

    ·

    It took Bai Yueli two days to sort out her strange thoughts.

    This day was finally able to get out of school earlier, although it was quite late compared to the schedule of senior one and senior two, so she explained in advance that Ji Ci would not have to wait for her today.

    When parting, the girl's eyes were watery like a deer's, and her heart tightened, feeling a little pity for no reason.

    Ji Ci should be one of the few people who can easily touch her emotions.

    After that night, she seldom interacted with Ji Ci. Although they lived under the same roof, the villa was too big. If they didn't get along deliberately, they would rarely have the chance to meet each other.

    For example, she and her aunt, depending on the time when her

    aunt returns to Bai's house, she lives in an apartment purchased near the company when she is busy, and returns to Bai's house for a month or two when she is not busy.

    During the days when her aunt lived in Bai's house, she seldom saw her because she avoided her deliberately.

    With Ji Ci, she is not so narrow-minded, and her kiss is not difficult to accept, it is just that the timing is not right.

    Besides, Ji Ci has been honest and peaceful since that night. In the few times we met, he always looked at her carefully, and he didn't have the courage to kiss her at all.

    Did she think she was angry?

    Bai Yueli sighed helplessly, she opened the iron gate of the villa, and from a distance she saw the girl sitting at the entrance of the living room with a drawing board sketching.

    The girl sat in the halo, raised her lips, as if she was having a good time, raised her head to see her, narrowed her eyes into two slits, opened the corners of her mouth and smiled wildly, then she didn't know what to think of, and immediately restrained her smile, Stand up all at once.

    "Study, senior sister." She said in a low voice, "You came back so early today?"

    "Well, Teacher Qu Zhonghua's class is over." Bai Yueli responded softly, her uncontrollable tenderness, probably To make up for the intentional or unintentional neglect of girls these days, "How could you think of painting here?"