She has always felt that she and this little girl are very close, not only because of the relationship they grew up with, but even their experiences are quite similar, so she understands Vasha's thoughts better than anyone else, and she accommodates her in everything.

    "How about I pick you up to Beicheng when you're in junior high school?" Seeing Vasha's mouth pouted and her two big and bulging eyes, it inexplicably makes people want to rua, Bai Yueli has warm eyebrows and eyes, and whispers to her cake.

    Vasha's eyes lit up as if conjuring, "Really?"

    Bai Yueli nodded, "Yeah." "Yes, yes

    !" She jumped up excitedly, and Bai Yueli immediately grabbed her hand , glanced at An Hui who was on the side.

    "Then you have to promise my sister to take good care of this new kid, you know, and don't ask her any questions."

    Vasha looked at the weak girl who had been ignored by her for a while, and nodded at the same time. nodded.

    Before leaving, Bai Yueli glanced at An Hui again.

    She bent down, hugged the frail little girl, looked into her clear eyes, and said softly: "I'm leaving."

    After dealing with these children, Bai Yueli almost forgot that there was another one invited by her. At this moment, she was standing at the corner of the iron gate, waiting for her quietly.

    Bai Yueli felt inexplicably guilty.

    She can draw big cakes with the children, but of course she can't do that to Ji Ci, so she has to apologize repeatedly: "I'm sorry, I wanted to take you to see some scenic spots, but I have to go to school tomorrow."

    "It's okay." Ji Ci But the brain took it for granted: "Just come again next time."

    Bai Yueli smiled and didn't speak.

    Ji Ci suddenly felt that the atmosphere was too quiet, and the smile froze on his face.

    Next time, will there be a next time?

    As for the embarrassment, she could only hide it by giggling, so now she looks like a primitive human ancestor, and her smile is a little unclear.

    Bai Yueli gave a soft "um" with a lag, sincerely.

    Ji Ci: "?"

    It was already past six in the evening when I got home, and my aunt had prepared the food and it was ready to eat as soon as it was warmed up.

    Of course, Bai Yueli still remembered what she said when she invited Ji Ci to leave the island, it was still early after washing, so when Ji Ci almost came out of the bathroom, she would guard her door.

    After a while, Ji Ci came, with a question mark written on his forehead.

    Bai Yueli said: "Don't sleep now, I agreed to help you with tutoring for Sipin."

    Ji Ci: "..."

    In fact, she is already a little sleepy now, and she has been busy with physical work for the past two days I rushed to share a lot, and I really want to take a beauty sleep after a long journey.

    But of course he was too embarrassed to reject Bai Yueli's enthusiasm, so with both embarrassment and a flattered smile on his face, he complicatedly invited Bai Yueli into his room.

    She learned this kind of memory very quickly, even if the original owner didn't have any memory in his head, she gradually salvaged the foundation after memorizing it by rote.