why would she say that.

    It was already three o'clock in the morning after being disturbed by those people.

    The room returned to calm.

    After bowing her head, Ji Ci flashed back her lines, which made her feel extremely ashamed.

    How old is she...

    Before this, she hadn't fully adapted to the setting of this world. Even if they were both girls, a female alpha could conceive a female omega, but the conception rate was not as high as a combination of a male alpha and a female omega.

    In desperation, she didn't choose what to say, but it made her accept this setting.

    Looking back at that time, I was so impassioned and filled with righteous indignation, no wonder I was able to bluff those people. Her voice was so loud, Bai Yueli must have heard it, but she didn't say anything.

    Thinking of this, Ji Ci turned around and glanced at Bai Yueli.

    She should have fallen asleep. In the darkness, she could faintly see her chest rising and falling, and her breathing was shallow.

    Ji Ci simply turned around, folded his hands on the bed, propped his chin on it, and looked at her quietly.

    Some of the surrounding houses were demolished. This building was not covered by densely packed tall buildings like other houses. The moonlight poured through the windows on the narrow bed, and her face could be seen faintly.

    Bai Yueli's side face is beautiful, almost without any blemishes.

    Based on her looks alone, Ji Ci has to admit that she is the most beautiful girl she has ever seen. How about she become the heroine of the stock essay? Not only the AAOOs in the book like her, but she also likes her... Face.

    Even often commit nympho. Just like now, she has secretly looked at her several times, but she hasn't noticed.

    Besides her character, she is approachable and easy to get along with. Asahi is very comfortable to get along with. In fact, her xp is that kind of cold and arrogant girl-in-law type, such as Jing Wen and Bai Yueli. I didn't think so before, but now... um... ...okay.

    At this moment, no matter from which aspect, she actually came to the rationality of her "unscrupulous" situation.

    It would be nice if he could marry Bai Yueli as his wife.

    ...... Stop stop stop.

    Why would she think about these things in the middle of the night.

    Her plans for this world only stop at university, because this is her obsession in that world, and she ended her dream with her own hands because she couldn't think about it for a while despite her good grades.

    As for marriage,

    she is a les, but she doesn't have the courage to fight against the world. Maybe she will raise a cat and a dog to spend her life together, or maybe she will find a man to live with.

    This aspect is too realistic and cruel, and it has never been something she dared to think deeply about. So much so that in this alternative world where gays and lesbians are allowed to be together, she didn't make any plans emotionally.     She is not an emotionally active person. If she meets someone who is very suitable for her eyes, she will probably be ignorant and silently hide her liking in her heart.

    And if she meets a person who is very active towards herself, and she doesn't like him that much, maybe she will slowly try to be with that person, because her character is very soft and easy to be led away yes.